Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to Petsmart and buy what's called "Natures Miracle". It's a white bottle with a red lid. I bought it when I had this cat that didn't like using the litter box. Well, I don't have the cat but I still have the Nature's Miracle stuff. It smells like rubbing alcohol until it dries, but it has enzymes that kill odor. It was designed to take smells out of materials so well that a dog/cat wouldn't be able to smell it when it dries. I use it on every stain and stink whether or not it came from my pets and it still works. Once it's dry, there should be no smell at all whatsoever.

(FYI: it has cleaned vomit out of carpet, red wine off the couch, blood and tattoo ink off a mattress and some other stuff)
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
      Go to Petsmart and buy what's called "Natures Miracle". ...(clip)... (FYI: it has cleaned vomit out of carpet, red wine off the couch, blood and tattoo ink off a mattress and some other stuff)
      I've got to get some of that!

Comment

I heard vodka is good at getting odors out. Try that. I also agree with the baking soda tip.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X