X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay me!

For once Karma is working to make everything go right
    So, for those who care, between my San Francisco trip and now I have gotten my hours back to where they should be (for the most part), I've been able to keep up in my summer class, I've now got the most amazing boyfriend (with only the slight personal flaw of living 45 miles away, we'll have to work on fixing that ), and both of us have found out that our vacation requests for August 5th through 10th have been approved for going to my family reunion (which will one way or the other be very interesting this year... I know I should ease the members of my family who don't know about me being gay into it... but you know what, to hell with it, it's not my problem if they can't accept it).

Though, I will admit to feeling a bit like the walking dead right now... which I guess is karma's way of saying that I was really fracking stupid. I do still feel kind of bad about it... after convincing K that it was ok to come out to his family, he said that the easiest way to do that would be to send them all facebook messages... and I didn't stop him... yeah... I got only an hour of sleep because I was spending the whole afternoon doing damage control from that little brain burp.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

YAY! Smiley has a boyfriend! Smiley has a boyfriend!

*grabs Cousin Balki and does the Meposian Dance of Joy"

Ahem ....

I'm so happy for you!

Comment

.... I told you so

As for K and his family, like I said before, if he needs to talk {and you need rest} I'm around, if only by text while at work.

Comment

funny you should say that big sister... K's big sister has said the same thing about me when it comes to next week.

Comment

Well YOU already know I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to

Comment

Yay! Is he hot? :P Good for you, I'm glad life is lightening up a little bit on your end.

Now make it easy for me!

Cutenoob
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

That's way too much good stuff going on for just one person!

I now command the Karma Gods to give you bad fashion sense!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Plaid pants with white wingtip shoes, a hot pink polo shirt and a trucker's cap.

is that bad enough?

Cutenoob
                In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                  Plaid pants with white wingtip shoes, a hot pink polo shirt and a trucker's cap.

is that bad enough?

Cutenoob
                  Nope. I'm wearing the same outfit.
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    Nope. I'm wearing the same outfit.
                    It burnses! It burnses!c Nassty Nassty twinz hobbratzzess.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                      Yay! Is he hot?
                      Of course he is! Only the hottest for our Smiley!
                      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        That's way too much good stuff going on for just one person!

I now command the Karma Gods to give you bad fashion sense!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sheldon, you bad boy! Smiley, I'm happy for you and your new bf!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                          Yay! Is he hot? :P Good for you, I'm glad life is lightening up a little bit on your end.

Now make it easy for me!

Cutenoob
                          does this qualify as hot

oh... and Cutenoob, I can't help other people's Karma... only they can do that

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            does this qualify as hot
                            AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Hooray you!

Comment

Working...
                              X