Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah.... you suck I don't know, he and I will have to seriously talk about it.

Comment

Red, of course talk to him about it. I wouldn't want you to do it if you both didn't want to do it. But of course I am going to try to lure you with pictures like this, a nice average apt. complex in Tempe (seriously).

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Ah yes, but what is the average RENT there? What kind of call centers are there, what kind of work for electricians [Sir], etc etc etc.?

ETA: Thought ya'll might like to see a little taste of the Louisville Flood
        Last edited by SengaKitty; 08-06-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

They say Wisconsin is still under severe drought conditions.....but it rains almost every single Friday and Saturday, pretty good rain at that, enough to keep people inside either all day or all night.

Drought my ass.

And this summer that wasn't can kiss my fat ass. Not one day in July over 90 degrees.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Louisville has done something that has seriously pissed off Mother Nature.

Whatever is was, Jedi is very, very sorry.
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
              Louisville has done something that has seriously pissed off Mother Nature.
              I agree... Our year since last September has been one disaster after another. We can has normal weathers now?

Comment

You can't have normal weather until we get normal weather! *fist shake*

Comment

Calm down Blas! Do you really want 95 and HUMID?
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

We'll gladly give it to you, I was enjoying the cool summer.
                    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                      I'm just sick of summer, period. I cannot WAIT til the glorious fall.

Oh look, its gonna rain, again.....
                      Same here. I'm sick of being outside for 5 minutes and sweating buckets because of the freakin' humidity!!
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I will not calm down

It's 58 fucking degrees right now.

It's August 7th, not April 7th!

Oh, we'll get heat tomorrow....but not without more rain and storms! I wouldn't mind if we actually started getting some storms that lasted more than 30 minutes/1 hour and were more than just heat lightning and little rumbles of thunder.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          I will not calm down It's 58 fucking degrees right now. It's August 7th, not April 7th! Oh, we'll get heat tomorrow....but not without more rain and storms! I wouldn't mind if we actually started getting some storms that lasted more than 30 minutes/1 hour and were more than just heat lightning and little rumbles of thunder.
                          I agree. I was treated to a huge peal of thunder the first week here. I love big storms because they're awesome, and we didn't get many in the desert. What few we got were minor. Mostly I don't care if it gets over 70, as long as the sun shines. I miss the sun. *sigh*

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            I agree. I was treated to a huge peal of thunder the first week here. I love big storms because they're awesome, and we didn't get many in the desert.
                            Again, I invite you to Kansas, where for a while, I would be awakened every other night by a crash of lightning and rumble of thunder.

Personally, I've been loving this mild-ish summer. I can go walking in the mornings, it's pleasant to be outside pretty much all day, saving money on the a/c bill.... Last year, it was like an oven outside until almost October.

I'm just concerned as to what all this means for this winter. *shudder* *whimper*
                            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                              Personally, I've been loving this mild-ish summer. I can go walking in the mornings, it's pleasant to be outside pretty much all day, saving money on the a/c bill.... Last year, it was like an oven outside until almost October. I'm just concerned as to what all this means for this winter. *shudder* *whimper*
                              Other than missing the sun, I agree w/ this post. So, are the boys cute in Kansas?

Comment

It doesn't usually rain like this.

Normally it is ice storms and wind!

Comment

Working...
                                X