Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure I just saw Superman...

...Or Spokane's version of him anyway. I was driving the Beau to work this morning when we were stopped by a red light waiting to cross Division. And while I was sitting there I couldn't help but notice this gentlemen across the street waiting for the cross walk. And I swear the first thing that crossed my mind was... "If this was a comic that guy would TOTALLY be the super hero" .... And I laughed. He was tall, mildly good looking, in the skinny nerd kind of way, slick hair with the side part going, big goofy looking glasses, and a plain tan shirt, and khaki pants that were at least 2 sizes too big for the poor boy. Standing there with sort of a "I'm cool" look going on... but what really did it, was he had one arm crooked up holding a backpack over his shoulder, so It really looked like a coat at first glance, and then... the tie... the tie was blowing in the wind in that way Superman's *cough* Clark Kent's always did.... We drove two more blocks and I looked at the Beau and said...

"If we were in a comic that guy would totally be Superman..." and he said "Thank God I wasn't the only one thinking so..."

And we laughed our butts off....

....Then I saw him again on the drive home, still walking.... If I were Superman I would fly EVERYWHERE. *cough* Just tickled my funny bone so I thought I'd share.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

You two are so cute! And sharing a brain with me...
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

it was probably just a bird or a plane...
      To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
      my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Too bad there aren't any phone booths anymore...
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
        X