Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy that has too much hair on his chest is a turn off for me. I'm not crazy about guys that shave their chest and I've heard of some guys that shave their legs and that is a major turn off for me.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I always say, the worst thing about dating is shaving!
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Okay, now I feel the need to ask a question. WTH do you do about back hair if you have it? I've always had a lush pelt, and have at times wondered what I can do about it. Chest, face, arms, legs, and pubic all seem to have been covered by someone as to how to trim/remove the hair. But the back? Nothing! I am not about to start a manscaping ritual and leave the back lawn overgrown. So is there any advice on how to take care of the back forty?

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post

I don't like looking at body builders. I don't know if it's the massive muscles or the hairless chests, yucky.
          I prefer the Strongman look myself. Kinda guy who can wrestle bears on a mountain.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I love big muscles....as long as they are real and not induced by roids!

Again, I'm probably in the minority here, but I do not think men NEED to be rough, tough, and hairy looking. I think men can have soft skin, too. I think men can remove hair the same way women do, to look younger or more smooth or clean or attractive, and they should not be judged or called "gay"or "metro" because of it. Men should NOT have to have facial hair just because they have a penis.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a guy who takes a few extra steps to be smooth and luscious. It only becomes an issue when he spends more time in the bathroom than I do.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a guy who takes a few extra steps to be smooth and luscious. It only becomes an issue when he spends more time in the bathroom than I do.

I dated someone who took forever to get ready (granted, I'm quick, but still....)
              Only good thing about that was....his hair "products" were unisex....helped if I was outta hair gel or glue that day!
              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I dated a guy that took nearly twice as long as it takes me to get ready. And mind you, I work out, then shower, then do hair and makeup. If you take working out out of the picture, then it's about an hour to an hour and a half.

I am very overly critical and obsessed, but I couldn't even compare to this guy. He would analyze every square inch of skin on his face, freak out and panic, reaching for the Proactiv if he got a zit, and damn if that 105th hair was out of place...he'd have to start ALL over!

Comment

Blas, that's hilarious! And it reminds me of my old roommate, Space Cadet. Dude was metro, but to a ridiculous degree. He would literally spend more times on his eyebrows than I took total time to get ready! And the funny part to me was that his freakin' precious eyebrows looked exactly the same when he was finally satisfied with them as when he started.

For the record, I get ready FAST. How fast? From grubbed out in my pajamas on the couch to showered, shaved, hair done, dressed, and looking GQ--about 12 minutes. Yes, seriously. I have scared some of my girlfriends in how quickly I can get ready, from schlub to stud in under 15 minutes. (And yes, I can go zero to full tux in under 30 minutes. Probably under 20, but who needs to rush?) Of course, the problem isn't how long it takes me to get ready....the problem is how long it takes me to get off my ass and start getting ready!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

It was truly an interesting month, dating that guy.....I swore I'd never date a guy that vain and narcissistic ever again.

Comment

Bulky, lightweight, hairy, hairless...really, I don't much care. I just like men. I enjoy their deep voices and their whiskery chins. I like sweet voices and smooth skin. I like big strong mountain men and little elfin men. I like 'em rough, pretty, chisled, scarred, whatever.

I am just a horny old broad who appreciates the male gender for what all it is.

Yay, men!

Comment

I just remembered this manscaping horror story. In highschool I was talking to one of the swimmers who was telling me he was doing his ritual full body shave the night before a meet, he was shaving his chest hair and got a little careless and shaved one of his nipples off. He said it was horrendously painful. I dunno if it ever grew back...
                        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
                        X