Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stopping by to say hi and let you meet my new family member.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping by to say hi and let you meet my new family member.

So, hi!

I would say I've been busy but I really haven't. I hate where I live now. I hate my job but oddly not because of customers or co-workers. There aren't any good stories to tell about my job- it's blah.

Basically, I'm pretty blah. Life in general is just, well, blah.

Oh, and somehow this managed to worm it's way into my life:

Normally, I'm totally a dog person but she has her charms.

And, before you ask- yes, that's a leash- and yes, that's how she takes her walks.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

She is SO COOT! <3 How old is she? We take one of our cats for walks once in a while. He always sits in the window and pokes his head out the door when we come in and out so we figured he must be curious. The first time we had him out he freaked out and wouldn't move -- just hunkered down and stayed rooted to the spot. Second time he was wandering all over the place! Taking cats for walks is awesome.

Comment

awwwwwww!!!!! I just want to Nom her!

Comment

Awwww! Tux kitties are teh bomb. I love how she's got white whiskers and they're pointing forward - oooh ooh wassat? I see sumthing...oooh.

Kitties are just...mmmmm. Give her a scritch from me and Fuzzy.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

KITTY!!!!! She is too adorable
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Aww, she looks just like the pair of kittens my one friend just got!
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Adorable!

That's similar to my situation, NightAngel. I am a total dog person, but I just fell in love with my kitty.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

She's absolutely adorable!

This must be the summer for foundlings . . . as I discovered roughly a month and a half ago.

And boy is this one a pistol . . . won't sit still long enough for you to love on her, wants to RUN though the house and head straight for the Christmas tree and play with the ornaments/jumps your legs from behind when you're not looking/jump onto furniture/chase anything on the floor that even flutters . . . I think she needs a sedative.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Aw, she's so cute! Love the wiskers!

My boy used to go out on a leash. My mom stopped doing it because it just encouraged him to try to escape every time someone opened the door. We put the girl on the leash once and put her down on the porch, and she just huddled next to the door and cried until we let her back in.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Aw, thanks. I love her whiskers are white as well.

Her name is Jade Eclipse (as if you couldn't tell from the pic-lol)- though 98% of the time I refer to her as "Spaztastic". She is approximately 10-11 weeks old near as I can tell. We got her about 2-3 weeks ago.

When we left Florida we had to give up our dog as our landlord doesn't actually allow pets. We've been broken hearted ever since- but especially our 9 year old son.

The landlord lives in the house behind ours and he has a real uber soft spot for cats.

So, the kiddo comes in from playing in the backyard and informs me that the landlord had told him, "There's a kitten stuck in my garage- if you can catch it, you can keep it." (Thanks for asking me first!)

What could we do? We couldn't leave the baby out there alone and the kid had been promised.

We went and caught the poor, scrawny, stinky! (phew!), dirty, cobweb covered kitten and brought her home. Now, I've grown rather fond of her and if she had fingers my hubby and son would be wrapped tightly around them.
                    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                    HellGate: London

Comment

Awwwww!!! Spazztastic is sooo cute!

All three women in my house approve!
                      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Another one for the wall of cats!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          Another one for the wall of cats!

Rapscallion
                          Oh, you zip them in their little velco suits too!

(velcro suit concept courtesy of Cheryl Wheeler, purveyor of cat songs)
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Perhaps we can also do a survey on the Top 5 cat names. . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

It's great to hear from you again, I've missed your posts!

What a cute kitty cat!
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X