Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else NEVER get carded for alcohol?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wonders what Blas will do after she hits 30*

Seriously though, I too have noticed that I don't get carded at sit-down restaurants either. Even the ones supposedly strict about that policy.

Somewhat along those lines...I did get to see my mother nearly get busted while on vacation awhile back. We'd ordered a bottle of wine with dinner. Since we didn't finish all of it, we were going to take it back to the apartment. As she's about to step outside...our server literally ran across the restaurant to stop her. Seems that Cape May's alcohol policy is pretty strict--because of the "family" atmosphere, the cops will bust you if the bottle isn't bagged.
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

*raises hand*

Me. I've always been tall for my age, as well as large busted. I first started buying cigarettes at age 13, and alcohol at age 14... and was never ever asked for ID. Only time I was ever carded was when I was 25, and this kid on the till thought he had to card everyone. But I knew the manager of the shop at the time and he let me have the ciggies. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Well I've only bought alcohol twice so far (only been 21 since June) mainly because I rarely drink. In fact I only drink with friends. But both times I was carded. Then again I look young for my age and the second time the cashier's CSM was right their behind him so meh. I'll get back to yeah in a few years when I have more experience to answer the questiong properly.

Comment

Working...
        X