Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuzzy Kitten, once you get done, we expect to see you win Hells' Kitchen!
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I wouldn't want to be a professional chef either but I'd love the lessons.
      I didn't even know you liked to cook, dude. We should trade recipes while we plot to take over the world.

Just a thought.

Quoth Primer View Post
      Fuzzy Kitten, once you get done, we expect to see you win Hells' Kitchen!
      I wouldn't wish that on anyone on this site. I love watching it, but I would never want to actually experience it! I've worked with enough bad-tempered cooks and chefs in my time....and GR tops them all! Don't get me wrong, he is not only an awesome chef, he gets the absolute best out of his chefs. Well, those that survive his brutality, of course. But I still wouldn't want to be one of them. I am a cook, not a chef. And I work at my pace which, truth be told, is not all that fast.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I didn't even know you liked to cook, dude. We should trade recipes while we plot to take over the world.
        I approve of this plan.

Comment

Oh good, you've done you're homework. In that case, congratulations, I'm proud of ya (for getting in/going to school, not the doing your homework bit) and I wish you the best of luck.
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
          X