This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love this cool summer

Just got my gas/electric bill. Last year for July it was $138. This month......

$89

Thanks to the cooler than normal summer I saved almost 50 dollars!!!!!!

I agree! I was joking the other day with a Canadian friend, when they sent their cold air south for the Winter this year, we decided to keep it all Summer to teach 'em a lesson!
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Can we have some of that cold air in Florida??? It's been insanely hot. Temps in the mid 90s with the heat index flirting with 105 and 110. Add some humidity in and not much of a breeze, and well, it's practically insufferable!

Our pool has a screen and is partially shaded most of the day and afternoon, and the thing is still like 87 degrees! (The pool screen keeps a lot of the rays out that warm the pool up - pools without screens are warmer than pools with screens). It's still refreshing though...
      Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Can we have some of that cold air in Florida??? It's been insanely hot. Temps in the mid 90s with the heat index flirting with 105 and 110. Add some humidity in and not much of a breeze, and well, it's practically insufferable!
        Oh God we had that two years ago with a drought and I'll remember that for a long time!

We went almost a solid month where it never even got below 80 degrees at night because it was so ungodly humid and it was over 95! The city pools felt like hot tubs and when September came around I was so fed up with summer I about ready to just lose it.

I've noticed that when you get past the age of 30 the heat wears you down more than it used to.

Comment

Working...
        X