This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosital fail

So in the last accident my brother broke his hand.
    after a weeks of x-rays and doctors visits yesterday before the third doctors appointment a hospital called us and told my brother hey we have it here your having surgery tomorrow! well it was news to us, we went tot he doctor and yep they need to just put in 3 pins (good thing) 20 minute surgery they could do it outpatient but since my brother has asleep apnea they will inpatient and it toay at 11:00.
    we get there today before 9 he gets set up gets in half an hour early, we all stress out (my mom and dad are really freaked out because they didnt get to talk to the doc like i did, and for the first 5 years of my brother life he was in the hospital alot and they where flashing back to the dog bite, the drink ammonia and the falling off the bed) at at 11:15 the doc comes in says all is well went easy he has pins in his hand and hes beginning to wake up. He'll be in recovery for about an hour but then they will move hi upstairs and in half an hour we call the operator to get his room # or we can wait an hour and a nurse will come.

my mom and sis went to get food came back and called first. Then me and my dad went got food. at 12:05 i called the operator. they didnt have his room. we called again at 12:30 no room # we are all feed now and are beginning to worry we are all watching the hall with anticipation. at 1:05 my aunt calls me and says my brother is his room and is freaking out because no one is there with him.

my mother was livid, my father was beside himself, my sister was almost in tears and i was pissed too.

my mom is spending the afternoon with him and my dad is going back to be with him alittle bit tonight. my sister didnt understand why we left them alone and i said because they where near tears or actually crying and needed to baby their baby.

Youre not in alberta are you? I was admitted with liver failure and stomach issues. I was brought in emergency and admitted the same night. The next morinng i woke up to them rushign me out for "surgery" i didnt know about, then they put me back in my room lol.

They held me for 5 days, i got a shot of morephene every hour on the hour to keep the pain in check. I looked like a junkie and had a minor addiction to morephene after my visit. I wasnt allowd to eat or drink, and at one point they had brought me down for an X ray, forgot about me, in my gown, laying in the hallway, they had turned off my fluid bad (After 3 days nto eating) so my stomach egan to cramp and hurt like hell...their solution.....more morephene!

It was awful.

Comment

arizona sorry

Comment

Working...
      X