Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude sound vaguely like my father, who spent his fall Sundays in his favorite chair yelling at the tv as he watched his Giants getting their asses kicked.

I grew up to be rather like my father. A few differences, though. I spend my fall Sundays in my favorite sports bars yelling at the tv as I watch my Raiders getting their asses kicked. Unlike Dad, I don't have kids, so I can do that.

Of course, both my father and I are innocent of disturbing neighbors from our yelling. He because he did it in the privacy of his own HOUSE (not apartment), and me because I do it in a sports bar, where it is not only allowed but expected.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

I have this great image running through my mind of combining everyone's ideas into one giant STFU. Blas screaming sex sounds with lots of "Oh Brett!" thrown in

(For you non-Wisconsinites and sane people: The Favre thing is SO big up here that they REGULARLY eat into the NATIONAL NEWS to keep us up to date on his latest pronouncements. Seriously. )

Also, Blas. When I first read your post title I was hoping it was going to be an update on your bid as CARP girl. http://www.thecarprocks.com/ loads nothing anymore. Did you do an update that I missed?

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        Also, Blas. When I first read your post title I was hoping it was going to be an update on your bid as CARP girl. http://www.thecarprocks.com/ loads nothing anymore. Did you do an update that I missed?
        Yup. The Carp has ceased to be.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Now it's a radio station run by a computer that plays adult contemporary!

Kill me now.

Well, my neighbors just got touched by angels. My boyfriend finally finished his new room and will be moving his furniture in there before our little trip this weekend, so the most likely outcome of that is most weekend nights, I'll be staying at his place because it's a lot more private and no need to tip toe or worry about what the douchebag next door thinks.

You two neighbors from Hell got lucky. Really lucky.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
            I have this great image running through my mind of combining everyone's ideas into one giant STFU. Blas screaming sex sounds with lots of "Oh Brett!" thrown in

(For you non-Wisconsinites and sane people: The Favre thing is SO big up here that they REGULARLY eat into the NATIONAL NEWS to keep us up to date on his latest pronouncements. Seriously. )
            HELL TRY LIVING IN GREEN BAY!!!!! eleventy elevenly you would think GOD himself had come back to earth and showered green and gold blood on everyone. Then damned the whole town to HELL because we was sooooooo mean to Mr. Whinny boy Bret.

SORRY Bret your time has passed. time to REALLY RETIRE. EVEN Micheal (sp) Jordon knew after the second time around it was a good time to LEAVE. SO LEAVE DAMN IT and while you are at it STFU.

I'm sorry but I just want Mr. Whinny loser has-been 3 year old baby crying boy to just go THE HELL away and MEAN IT THIS TIME

most likely his will just suck like he did last year.
            Last edited by Racket_Man; 08-20-2009, 06:44 AM.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Incidents like these are why I'm glad I live in a house when I watch soccer.

Whenever the University of Michigan plays Michigan State or Ohio State I don't leave the house on basic principle. Places everywhere get crowded.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
              X