This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Fantasy Football 2009!

Alrighty, kids....football season is just about upon us. Which means, of course, that it is time to start gearing up for fantasy football. So I would like to invite everyone from last year's league and anyone else who wants to join to sign up for the Customers Suck! Fantasy Football League.

Drop me a line here if you want to join others in getting your ass kicked by me be a part of this year's league.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

I'd love another season of beating down on you.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Ya'll are screwed, you know that right?
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Count me in
        Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

after seeing what andy reid did to kill the eagles this year im gonna sit this one out
          This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
          my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Aw come on, you gotta join up and pick Brett Favre as your QB! It's gonna be a great season, he's been throwing to the Vikings for YEARS
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
              I'd love another season of getting my ass beat down embarrassingly by you.
              No problem!

Quoth SteeleDragon78 View Post
              after seeing what andy reid did to kill the eagles this year im gonna sit this one out
              Coward!

Steve, Kus, Greenday, I've got you on the list, and I'll notify you with draft information.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm always for Tottenham.. and now that they're first match they took Liverpool 2-1, it's a great start to the season!

So, how does this work?
                When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Slytofhand, this is fantasy American football. Not footie.

As for how it works, each person "drafts" a team of various NFL players. Each week, everyone sets their roster of who is "starting." And each week, your team goes head to head against another team in a mock game. Whichever team's players score the most points win that "game." The last few weeks of the NFL season are used for playoffs.

If you need more details, PM me, and I will try to be more specific at a time I am more awake.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm in Jester!

Comment

I'll sign up also Jester

Comment

I am in.

Lets see if I can keep my Enligh Premier League fanasty team straight from this team.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Count me in as well.

I've started to get back into the NFL and have been looking forward to the new NFL season more than I have the new English Premier League season.

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                            Lets see if I can keep my Enligh Premier League fanasty team straight from this team.
                            I would hope you could. After all, I have trouble seeing you putting Adam Vinatieri in at goalie. Or a footie player in to play quarterback. You do realize this is NFL fantasy football, right?

Sandman, dmcglu82, Elspeth, and Gibbo, you're in.

As of now, I have 10-11 members. (I still need to talk to my friend Bob, but as I do believe he won the damn league last year, I am sure he'll be back.) Ideally we'll have a 12 team league, but I'll go as high as 14 or 16. Then again, if there is enough demand, I can see there being TWO leagues of 10 or 12 teams each.

Stay tuned for upcoming news.

Still A Customer."

Comment

sorry jester, i think im gonna keep eyes on my college teams this year, maybe next season
                              This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                              my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X