This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did it. I finally did it.

So, as of a few minutes ago, I quit my job. I had it. I'm done with the insanity of constant people coming in. I'm tired of people screaming at me for their own stupidity. I'm tired of working hours upon hours for little pay. I'm tired of threats. I'm tired of the all the thieves.

This job put me through hell over the past few years. I'm done.

So I'm now currently looking for another job.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

May I be the first to say congratulations and good luck. We're all here to support you Plaidman Glad you're out of hell, and I hope you find something better soon.

Comment

Honey, it's ok to quit. Especially when you're seeing red all the time, chanelling GK and thinking Must.Not.Strangle.

We're here. Take a week off, recharge, and get going.

Cutenoob
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I think you did a very sensible thing Plaid. No job is worth the hassle and stress yours put you through!
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Yay!

Good luck finding a new job. You're gonna need it!

Comment

FINALLY!

"Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Yay you will find something much better I"m sure!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes finding a new job. At least you coldn't do any worse than what you had.
                Attached Files
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

You have more guts than I do, Plaid. Or less debt.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Woot!! Congratulations!!!

Isn't it great? FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMM................ (well, for now..)
                    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Congrats, dude.

Although I feel the need to be the voice of reason and point out that it would probably have been a better idea to find a new job before you quit the old one.

But either way, nicely done! Hope it feels as good as you imagined it would!

Also, I know I am not alone in wondering just how you quit. Come on, spill the beans, dude....we want all the details!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Congratulations on quitting. And good luck on the job hunt.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Good for you PM!

After you recharge a bit - some friendly advice. Don't know how much job hunting you've done before, but make a good faith effort to make your employment search your new job. Get up, breakfast, shower, then settle in for X hours each day. Spend the morning chasing down leads, online, through friends, the paper, etc. Afternoons fine tuning resumes, making calls, setting up and going to interviews. You've got that time, you might as well use it. Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations on finishing, and the very best of luck in the job hunt!
                            "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
                            X