This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless the free market.

Back when I worked at Ye Olde Video Store (not the real name), our manager was a wonderful person. Ye Olde Video Store is part of a very small video store chain (Let's call it Ye Olde Video Chain) and while our boss was great, the upper management, however... Less so. The corporate office were greedy bastards, and all that dealing with corporate ever did was get her upset... Very upsetting. She was getting depressed, and basically the only reason I was kept on was that I was only an intern. She was trying to get the store people to strike, but that didn't work. So she considered quitting, but she wasn't sure she could get a new job, and this was the only video store in the three closest towns, so she really didn't want to put us all in that position.

Well, word from the sort of second in command of the store is that our boss is gonna try to buy it from corporate.

God Bless the free market. If this works, she won't have to deal with those assholes!
    Last edited by Hyena Dandy; 08-18-2009, 01:42 PM.
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.
Working...
X