This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a happy dance

I got my student visa and at the end of the month I will be going to study in the UK. I will be at the University of Birmingham for anyone who is interested. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be doing a happy dance with my passport.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

erm...cunfuzled...

student visa for the UK or US? I know alot of birmingham's here in america, but none over seas?

Anyone care to correct me on this?

other then that CONGRATS!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

This one, I presume...

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        This one, I presume...
        That's the one, and to clarify I'm going to the UK. Now everyone get back to dancing in their underwear.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Congrats!!!! I am so jealous!!!

Does the happy dance
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Just a few hours from me, then.

Rapscallion

Comment

Way cool!!

But.. what are you going to study???
              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Oh I'm studying law.

Comment

Brummie guys are....nummy. I've been to Brum, and I liked it.

Did you know that Birmingham has more canal footage than Venice?
                  English men are....oh. you're studying. Never mind.

Cutenoob
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                    Brummie guys are....nummy. I've been to Brum, and I liked it.

English men are....oh. you're studying. Never mind.

Cutenoob
                    Don't let the fact that I'll be there to study stop you cutenoob. I'm sure we're all interested in what you have to say about English men.
                    Especially since it's not a short course and I'm not about to become a nun.

Comment

You really want to know?

PM Me

Cutenoob
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        erm...cunfuzled...

student visa for the UK or US? I know alot of birmingham's here in america, but none over seas?

Anyone care to correct me on this?
                        This one.

According to wikipedia, there are around 14 US Birminghams. All named after the original, I imagine.

Brum is about an hour from me. I am a Brummie by birth.

CuteNoob - congratulations.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                          Venice really isn't that big, which is why I suspect this is the case.

Rapscallion

Comment

Congratulations! My sister's doing Biology there, and it's a lovely place. You'll have a wonderful time!
                            "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
                            X