This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat-sitting!

I'm house-sitting for some friends: they have cable, a great garden, a pool, neighbors with unsecured wireless...and kitties!!

Two indoor cats--a small calico called Callie, and a huge orange cat called Little Boy (he's my favorite!)

There are also two stray cats that have been sort of adopted as outside cats: a sweet beige female called Nubbie, and a highly territorial excessively loveable crooked-tail orange cat named Marky Mark.

Here's pic of the indoor kitties. I LOVE cat-sitting!
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 09-21-2009, 06:28 AM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

They look adorable! <3! I love cats. The calico is especially pretty. We want to get more than the two kitties we have right now, but the apartment we're living in only allows 2 pets. So, we will have to wait until we can afford a house someday. Then we will have lots of kitties.

Comment

KITTIES!

Kittieskittieskittieskittieskittieskittieskitties *gasp* kittieskittieskittieskittieskittieskittieskitties!

*squee!*

They're so FUZZY!

*noms kitties*

I want lots of kitties, too, McG. Other Half and I are Plotting to have a house full of kids and cats, plus maybe a doggie. If I get my way, we'll have a barn and paddock, too. Though then we run into the problem of my sister and her partner never being able to visit. Stupid allergies.

Comment

I tawt I taw a puddy tat! I deed! I deed! In fact I taw two puddy tats!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Haha I love irony. XD I was about to post this exact same thread on the same subject.

I'm currently round my parents' house, looking after the new kitty that Mum and I got to replace our much loved and missed Cleo. The new cat is two years old and is a tortoiseshell and white called Daisy. She's still a bit nervous of being left alone, and of course needs feeding, so I said I'd move into the house to look after her. They have Sky Digital, two computers, a top class DVD player, stereo and TVs, so it won't be any great hardship. XD
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Aw, I like Callie! She looks shy...
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What beautiful cats! I'm glad you're having fun in Kitty World!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X