This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so frustrated

Back in the fist week of May, I sprained my ankle. I walked on it for 3 weeks (very poorly) until my girlfriend convinced me to go to the doctor. Went to the doctor and he ordered surgery for that Monday. Had surgery, it was a relatively mild surgery and they said I could start rehabbing the ankle on my own after about a week. I was told it was really to fix "frozen ankle"

Still wasn't getting better. I got an MRI and another doctor looked at it. He said, it's hard to see, but I had grade 2-3 sprain. 2 ligaments completely ruptured, the rest severely torn. I didn't just sprain the outside of my ankle, but the inside as well. They put me in a boot and started me on strict physical therapy with a physical therapist. Therapy is done and I'm supposed to be working on it on my own now.

My ankle is still swollen, still lack of motion. I always fail the Thompson test even though my Achilles tendon is in tact. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago Thursday and was put back in the boot, strictly no movement unless I'm doing a quick range of motion to make sure that my ankle doesn't become stiff.

I've seen like 11 people on this and they all seem to have their own idea of what's wrong with my ankle. I'm getting frustrating. Just so frustrated.

I had to vent.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?
Working...
X