This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley=bad kitty

He's taken to pooping in my rug....I never catch him in the act, but ugh.

He is very picky about his litter box....I need to clean it more often, I know....been hard to past few weeks cuz of my leg....silly kitty should be more considerate
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Aww, suck. I guess at least it's poo and not the other kind, since urine is typically harder to clean out of rugs?

Can you get another litter box, at least till it's easier for you to clean the original more often? That might help.

Comment

My girl kitty did that after they were declawed. We couldn't use regular litter until they healed and she didn't like the replacement, apparently. She didn't pee outside the box but she pooped in the dark spot around the corner of the hallway (about 2 1/2 feet from my bedroom door ). Once we switched back to the regular litter she stopped doing it.

My cats have 3 boxes in the basement. My mom put the extras down there when they were away for several days, in case I couldn't get over there to check on them every day, and just never bothered to take them out...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X