This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email is on it's way.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Email not so good for this. Need something a bit quicker to troubleshoot with. Are you on *any* IM service? I hope? (I'm on pretty well all of them, all the time, so we only need one)

Comment

Pedersen, you are my hero.

Now all I have to do is find the cards I bought...
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I was going to say, why not use the chat we have?

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            Now all I have to do is find the cards I bought...
            Road trip to Armetan's house!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
              I was going to say, why not use the chat we have?
              I have a very good reason for that. And as soon as I find it, I'll let you have it

Seriously, I just always forget that it's there. Add in that I'm on Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, MSN, Google Talk, *and* have my own private Jabber server that can talk to every *other* Jabber server (well, that supports what's known as s2s communication, which is pretty well every public Jabber server), the chances are very good that you already using something that I'm on, and you are already able to chat directly, and we just don't know it.

Add in that, on occasion, we have to exchange confidential information to troubleshoot this stuff, and it can actually be better not to use our current chat (since that is all public by default).

As a final note, we've got some irons in the fire after this exchange gets closed out as relates to our chat. More on that when the time is right now.

Comment

I signed up!
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  I signed up!
                  Does that mean you're gonna send us all cookies?
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Does that mean you're gonna send us all cookies?
                    Cookie shaped cards, maybe.

DUDE, that would be SO COOL!
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Whew. Especially after making her help me find a bug, I was beginning to worry that EQ wasn't going to sign up. Glad she did, and without me harassing her!

Now, about those cookie shaped cards... Can I request a chocolate chip cookie shape?

Comment

• I second chocolate chip.

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                          Whew. Especially after making her help me find a bug, I was beginning to worry that EQ wasn't going to sign up. Glad she did, and without me harassing her!

Now, about those cookie shaped cards... Can I request a chocolate chip cookie shape?
                          Well, cookie shaped cards seem to be hard to find. BUT I did find something just as nice. With Gingerbread!

I'm thinking of adding a cookie recipe though. Since the cards inside are blank.

Comment

• Well last year I made cards, and a couple of them were personalized for certain people (a Sailor Jerry's Rum bottle family for idrinkarum; a baking sheet of cookies from the scrapbooking sticker section at the craft store for i8dacookie...EQ didn't have her COOKIES tag then), but I bought two packs of 36 assorted cards from the Current Catalog, on clearance right after Christmas last year. So I won't be making cards but y'all may be treated to some horrible drawings* of stuff to make you smile (or stickers...I still have stickers ).

*There are some very talented artists in my family (most notably my brother and my grandmother)...sadly, those genes all passed me by.
                            Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-12-2009, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, I got my tag after X-mas. I don't remember when though.

Comment

• I think one of the card designs has gingerbread men...I haven't opened them yet; just saw them online when I bought them.

Comment

Working...
                                X