Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next person to announce their pregnancy, I'm kicking them in the vagina.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next person to announce their pregnancy, I'm kicking them in the vagina.

Yup, square in the vagina. (Vadges belonging to CS peeps are safe because I didn't grow up with you and therefore I feel less jealous and petty, plus most of you guys are out of state. )

Seriously though, I think I might need a break from Facebook. I'm finding all sorts of people I know/knew in real life, and I don't know if it's because I'm from a small town or what, but it seems like EVERYONE is knocked up, or has been recently.

I'm normally not one to pee in another soul's cornflakes, but I'm sick of all the pregnancy announcements. If nothing else, I may need to step away from FB just because all this teeth grinding and cheek biting can't be good for me.
    Last edited by JuniorMintz; 09-09-2009, 05:24 AM.
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Why so serious?

Its just pregency. I mean, if you wanted too, you could get pregnant yourself. Obviously you haven't yet, for whatever reason, which I think is by choice?

You've always been a smart one. You should know that alot of them likely can't afford a kid, and will be in debt for a while, and might even lose the husband/boyfriend and thus deprive the kid of a father and or mother.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

So I suppose this isn't the time to mention I'm pregnant. It was by immaculate conception.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
        Why so serious?

Its just pregency. I mean, if you wanted too, you could get pregnant yourself. Obviously you haven't yet, for whatever reason, which I think is by choice?
        Nope. Believe me, if it were as easy to get pregnant just by wishing it would happen, I'd have been knocked up about eight times by now. Past efforts, so to speak, have been unsuccessful.

I can see that you're trying to cheer me up though, so I guess thanks for trying?!?

Soulstealer- Congratulations on your successful conception! (Immaculate or otherwise, LOL)

Like I said, I don't want to ruin anyone's happiness, which is why I'm bitching on CS where my childhood friends and classmates won't see it. But holy crap, just about EVERYONE around me is in some state of pregnancy or early parenthood. It's like there's something in the water!
        "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
          It's like there's something in the water!
          Then when their water breaks, scope it up, send it to scientist, and they can determine the source.

Err bad bad bad joke.

Sorry you haven't been able to be a mommy yet. It'll happen though. Whip your boyfriend. He'll get the job done, and it be fun until it happens.

Or husband.

In anycase, if you been trying, I'm sorry it hasn't happen yet. It will though. You'll be a great mummy.
          Last edited by Plaidman; 09-09-2009, 11:17 AM. Reason: Learned new information while buzzed.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            Whip your boyfriend. He'll get the job done, and it be fun until it happens.
            Ummm...Juniormintz is married.

Also, if whipping got the job done, well....

Hugs, JAM.

I understand how you're feeling.
            I was blessed with one child, at least, but I had planned to have more. It just wouldn't work out.

Every time I was in the middle of a fertility frenzy among everybody I knew, it was really hard to bear.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

The thread title made me laugh out loud.

Three things annoy me more than anything else these days: 1) Pregnancy announcements, 2) The follow-up question of "When are you going to start a family?", and 3) "Helpful" advice about starting a family.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Sorry JM.
                "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                  Like I said, I don't want to ruin anyone's happiness, which is why I'm bitching on CS where my childhood friends and classmates won't see it. But holy crap, just about EVERYONE around me is in some state of pregnancy or early parenthood. It's like there's something in the water!
                  No worries, JAM. I thought I was the only one. Seems like quite a bunch of my classmates have been either getting knocked up or already have babies/toddlers. I think I must be one of the few in the 25 and not married and/or knocked up crowd. Feh. Screw that. I'm not gonna rush into such a big step to begin with.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

im sorry honey,

it will happen
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Add another one into your boat,JM.

The people I went to school with are announcing pregnancies and marriages left and right.

But by the title, I thought you were my friend Tattoo, but I saw your name and I was like "OH!"

*hug*
                      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

JAM

I know what you mean though. Seems like all of my friends are married now, with kids, etc.
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

heh, at 48 it is now time for the popping out of the grandchildren to start ...

they long ago stopped asking me when I was going to be popping out a sprog.

now i can tell them i got neutered and it ain't ever happening
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

You'll never hear that announcement from me.

It's medically impossible for me to get pregnant. So there.
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I guess this would not be the place to let y'all know that I'm pregnant.

Rapscallion is the father.

I am expecting triplets. One of each.

I'm due April 1, 2010.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X