Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next person to announce their pregnancy, I'm kicking them in the vagina.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?! OH RAPS!

How could you!?

*weeps* (Where's Becks when you need her??)
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      How could you!?
      Um, do you need diagrams?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Um, do you need diagrams?

Rapscallion
        For this particular paring, yes.

In colour, please.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          I guess this would not be the place to let y'all know that I'm pregnant.

Rapscallion is the father.

I am expecting triplets. One of each.

I'm due April 1, 2010.

Near rule #1 violation...

to JM: I'm sorry things are not going as you had hoped.

I don't know what that must feel like, although I can sympathize in some ways... Seems like all my friends are married or getting married. I've been hoping for my happily ever after for years (last guy kept me hanging for 4 years and then turned out to be a jackass). Not happening. I get sorta depressed every time I hear (yet another) marriage announcement. *sigh*

I keep trying to be patient. Especially since I am lucky enough to have a wonderful new relationship (almost 1 year now!), and I'm smart enough to not want to rush anything (When it finally happens, I at least want it to be a good marriage that lasts!).

Good luck.
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            I guess this would not be the place to let y'all know that I'm pregnant.

Rapscallion is the father.

I am expecting triplets. One of each.

I'm due April 1, 2010.
            I know that was an attempt to inject some humor, but I don't think it occurred to you that Juniormintz came here to vent about something that's rather painful for her to deal with, and your comment could be taken as something pretty hurtful.

It's obvious to me, from reading her comments, that she has made attempts to get pregnant, but has been unsuccessful, and every time she reads someone else's announcement, it reinforces that to her.

I'm sure she is probably thinking that she was glad her pain could provide comic material for others to enjoy.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I totally understand where you're coming from! My little sister gets pg at the drop of a hat...me, well let's just say I got all the brains, but apparently she got all the fertility.

Life's unfair and sucks and now I need chocolate.
              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

You'll get pregnant, JAM. I just know it. And then some random nights you'll be texting me about how you had to clean up spew from whatever end it came out of. This of course will be when I'm in a dead sleep and will wake up...

You know, there was a time when someone would be all thrilled they're pregnant or their wife/girlfriend is pregnant and I'd look at them crazy.

Then on met my girlfriend, she changed me. Now I want a little FashionLad or FashionLas. I see babies on TV and I turn into a puddle. How sad. I don't just want a baby, I want one with her. How sad. I'm supposed to be a man.
                When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                  I know that was an attempt to inject some humor, but I don't think it occurred to you that Juniormintz came here to vent about something that's rather painful for her to deal with, and your comment could be taken as something pretty hurtful.

I'm sure she is probably thinking that she was glad her pain could provide comic material for others to enjoy.
                  I would hope that JM would not think that I was mocking her, making fun of her situation, or in any way trying to hurt her with my comments.

All I was doing, and I think I made it ridiculously obvious, was trying to inject some levity in humor, as I believed she could use just that. And towards that end, I came up with the most ridiculous scenario I could come up with.

JM, if my crack in any way offended or upset you, you have my deepest and profoundest apologies. I hope, though, it gave you the laugh I intended it to.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

*MAJOR SQUISHIES FOR JM*
                    I don't know how you feel, since I am not in your situation, but you can PM me whenever you want, k?
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

JM, been there, gotten the tattoo and eventually 2 kids out of the deal. Hugs! Hope you find a way to get preggers. it is madding when you want kids badly and it doesn't happen while everyone else in the world seems to fall knocked up just by drinking the water.

At least you'll have lots of fun trying...
                      "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Tons of hugs JAM, tons of hugs.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I don't see the big deal about having something living, leeching and growing inside you. Haven't you people ever seen the movie "Alien"? Pretty scary idea if you ask me!

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Believe me, I understand what a good vent can do for a person, and even though I can't personally relate to you, I do understand what it's like to have to hear everyone else's good news all the time....

But I would like to offer that if you can't be happy for others (even if it's just on the inside, trust me I know it's hard to swallow and jump up and down and "Yay for you!" for everyone), it may be hard for people to be happy for you one day.

No offense intended, just a thought....
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*oodles of hugs for JM*

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              (Where's Becks when you need her??)
                              Becks was at work, having a hellacious day.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

OK folks, this isn't a joking thread, despite my comments in here earlier. I've made my apologies via email. Further jokey comments can be saved for elsewhere, please.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X