This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a certain web comic

I read this web comic a few times, and thought it was hilarious, but I forgot the name of it! Hoping someone can help me out.

The premise was a Walmart-ish type store... Main character was A dark haired girl with a bob, her useless boss, and other co-irkers.

I think the bosses name MIGHT have been Stanley?

A recent story arc involved the male coworker dating some chick who worked in a coffee shop or some... Freaked out the main character cause they looked alike...

Drawing style fairly simplistic, rather clean...

Please help!!!
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Well, I'm afraid I can't help you with the webcomic you're looking for, but I can certainly tell you read Something Positive!

Comment

Gah, I know the one you mean but I can't remember the name off hand either ><

Comment

RETAIL!!!!!

http://www.seattlepi.com/fun/retail.asp

LOVE IT!

The boss is named Stuart.

Comment

POSSIBLY sounds like do you work here webcomic done by one of the posters here, Apathy. Might that be it? http://www.dywhcomic.com/

Comment

http://www.shortpacked.com/ ?
            Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
            Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

That's the one.

Comment

Retail is awesome.

The same guy does this one, but sadly it hasn't been updated since July.

http://www.gillcomic.com/

Comment

It was retail!!! Yay!!! I tried searching for it but got wayyyyyyyy too many hits.

Thank you so much... I was gonna pull my hair out!
                  "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Speaking of webcomics, which one is the kitty in your avatar from?
                    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
                      That's Something Positive. Choo-choo bear. -.-

Highly disturbed comic. I recommend it.

Comment

Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
                        Something*Positive
                        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Yeppers, Something Positive... I read that, Devil's Panties, Diesel Sweeties, and now (because of a crossover with Something Positive) Girls with Slingshots regularly.

Sigh.

Time to add Retail, Out at Home, and Do You Work Here.

I have a life!!! I promise!!!
                          Last edited by SilverOrb; 09-20-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Quoth SilverOrb View Post
                            ...and now (because of a crossover with Something Positive) Girls with Slingshots regularly.
                            I picked up GwS because of the S*P crossover too. Danielle Corsetto has probably been getting a lot more hits these last couple weeks!

Comment

I know... Randy BETTER NOT do any crossovers with other comics... I can only read so many!

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X