This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she choose poorly

ok right now we are back on the car-arsol.
    i found out friday my van blew its head gasket. since my brothers car has a dead clutch still we have my dads ford.
    heres the thing about my dads ford.
    when he bought it i was actually the one looking at it but i couldn't get behind the wheel comfortably.
    all my fat is in the tummy (i wear about 4 dresses smaller on top than on bottom) so i nixed the car.
    i can get behind it well enough that for about 2 miles im good to drive but i can steer well and well im short and have a hard time with the pedels.

now right now im sick as a dog (seriously about to blow chunks) and so is my mother, but i also ahve not been sleeping well. its been taking me hours and hours to get to sleep, last night i didnt finally fall asleep until at least 5am.

also my mother doesnt drive. she can just she doesnt.

this mother this morning was faced with 4 opitions to get to work. opitions 1 and 2 where basically the same just change on thing. wake up bro or meimei, taking at least 45 minutes each because bro is a heavy sleeper and meimei's room is set up so she can really ignore us all. also deal with meimei's opition comes wtih swearing.

opition 3- call her estranged husband. drive down to his apartment. have him drive her to work and keep the car afterwords until bro or i wake and call him to go run errands.

opition 4- wake and complain to the one person just as miserable if not more so than you and tell her your sick and dont want to walk. have this person who has never droven the car, and cant get behind the wheel well, is half asleep and afraid to open her mouth since she is very very nauses get behind the wheel of a 3000lb death machine drive on a busy road at rush hour to your work and return without a compainion to make sure we dont get into a accident especially if i do have to pull over and vomit seeing as i can barely apply enough pressure to the breaks to come to a complete stop... let alone keep it there for more than a minute.

can you guess which opition my mother choose?

i believe this shows how i feel about her choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DGFuHC75aY

thank for the rant.
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 09-29-2009, 01:03 AM.
Working...
X