This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costumes!!

I have no idea what I am gonna be.....I was thinking Zelda, but now I kinda wanna goth it up....(plus I want an excuse to hit Hot Topic)

I usually put together something that I would wear the individual pieces again (so practical)

Hmm....Halloween is creeping up on me and I have no idea!!
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I want to go trick-or-treating again but I'm too old. All that free candy....

There's some really pretty things at Hot Topic, corsets, boots, earrings. Could go as a goth zombie. o.o
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Somehow I know I'll go as something feline....I just like having excuses to wear cat ears
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

not that i really need to wear a costume we never get trick or treaters and i prefer to watch bad movies on Halloween but if i wear a costume ill wear my compainion costume i.e. my velvet Asian overcoat, flowy pants and some kind of Asian/Indian band/cloth
        Last edited by Sliceanddice; 10-05-2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

How about a zombie goth kitty?

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
            How about a zombie goth kitty?
            This may work, though I was dead Hello Kitty last year.

I like the zombie aspect

Comment

My youngest would LOVE dead Hello Kitty. She loves hello Kitty in all forms. (she's 17)

Let's see... could add a beak and be a zombie devil duck kitty??

Let me think on it I will probably have more ideas

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                I have no idea what I am gonna be.....I was thinking Zelda, but now I kinda wanna goth it up....(plus I want an excuse to hit Hot Topic)

I usually put together something that I would wear the individual pieces again (so practical)

Hmm....Halloween is creeping up on me and I have no idea!!
                go with twilight princess then.
                Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

I love Hello Kitty! What does Dead Hello Kitty look like??

This year I will wear my RenFaire dress. Khan will most likely be a bat but we haven't decided yet. I figure I have this year and next year to dress him up however I want and after that he will have his own opinions on Halloween costumes. I saw a baby Incredible Hulk costume but they only started at 12 months, so that will be next year!

I also saw a darling Garden Gnome costume, but it also only started at 12 months! So, a bat it is.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Dead Hello Kitty was just a white long sleeve shirt, white pants, black skirt, black short sleeve shirt, white ears and goth makeup

I love HK as well

Comment

Had to share this picture!

Hello Kitty zombie cake! So awesome.

I really wanted to do a Minoan costume this year, since I've wanted to make one for ages. Or something Byzantine perhaps... I'm a sucker for historical garb.

Comment

I could do Twilight Princess...esp the Zelda towards the end

Comment

I've been trying to find decent Victoriana at a price I can afford for YEARS now. Still, each year my purchases have grown increasingly elaborate, mostly because for me, that sort of thing is multi-use. The party doesn't stop at Halloween when you go to furry conventions...

You wouldn't believe how many frill-fronted shirts I have. Couple years ago, I bought a pirate costume - worn without the silly hat and buckled boots, it kind of makes its own statement - but the brocaded vest was stitched in, and I wanted one that was separate, to wear with a peasant shirt.

My mother once knitted me an Edwardian cricket sweater for a Doctor Who convention. It was nice, but good LORD was it hot to wear. I was melting.

--Ben

Comment

It's amazing how hard it is to find good black cat ears.....grrrrrrr

There are two nice hats on the Emily the Strange site, though I dunno if I want to spend that much

Comment

One year, I wore my pj's, a cat's tail and cat ears. I was the cat's pajamas.

One year I want to dress up all in black along with a black cap, add some stuffed kitties to the costume, and I'd be a cat burglar.

Yeah ... my sense of humor ...

Comment

Working...
                              X