Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Lawd, Hot Topic...last time I bought a shirt there was many sizes ago (I swear, their X-Larges are really Mediums in disguise). I've never been all that impressed with Torrid, to be honest. The selection leaves a lot to be desired, especially in-store.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Methinks, I just might end up dressing up as the painting from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I have my wedding dress I can wear over a pretty lacy blouse and make it look 'periodish'. I just need to make myself a frame (I got red cloth to add already).

But then again, I have a problem that I wouldn't know where to wear the damn thing. o.o; I'm dying to play with my ben nye paints.
      "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

That's the funny thing, we don't have Halloween plans yet (grrr...I'm gonna have to decide what to do, I always do)
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

A bunch of my friends are wanting just to hit downtown on Halloween, which I'm back and forth on, for a reason I'm going to put in a Fratching post. Another friend is having a big bonfire party at his house, but I won't know many of the people there and it's 45 minutes away. Hm.

Anyway, I've been debating a possible costume, and I've pretty much decided on Annie Wilkes from Misery (Kathy Bates' character from the film). Seems easy enough...I'll be able to pull some of it from my closet and the rest from a thrift store. May carry around a butcher knife and some pills for good measure (not going to deal with a sledgehammer, too heavy). Everything else I could think of would be either 1) expensive or 2) ridiculous, given my weight. Not to mention that any ready-made plus-sized costume pretty much has to be ordered online.

One day, I'm going as Princess Toadstool and carrying around a Frying Pan, goshdurnit.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I never dress up to take the little one trick or treating, but my oldest still llikes to dress up to pass out candy.

I'm trying to talk her into dressing up as River Tam, but she's thinking Zoe. I guess I'm okay with that. I just don't want a 14 year old Inara.

Comment

I am just going as a vampire, my corset has arrived from china, I have my fangs and my four layer circle skirt is being sewn by my mum at the moment. I just need to decide on shoes.

I did consider some kind of cat or devil costume but the ears/horns wouldn’t fit with my 21st tiara.

Comment

We went to the Halloween Outlet in Mass...it was pretty cool.

I have 3 costumes.....car ears and short tail for Pumpkin Fest, evil school for work, and the "real" costume is evil pixie cat.
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                X