X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Re: Zombies -- Jonathan Coulton
    The song where the zombie co-worker just wants in so he can eat the addressee's brains? It's called "Re: Your Brains" close enough ^_^

Code Monkey - Johnathan Coulton (about working as a programmer - operative line: "Code Monkey think, 'Maybe manager wanna write g*** d*** login page himself!' ")

Chiron Beta Prime - Johnathan Coulton (about working in a mine)

Hey, most of the good non-JC ones were already taken ^_^
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Living On A Chain Gang - Skid Row

Hey, Skid Row have a lot of good songs for the theme. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Code Monkey - Johnathan Coulton (about working as a programmer - operative line: "Code Monkey think, 'Maybe manager wanna write g*** d*** login page himself!' ")
        Aw, you beat me to that!

Here's mine:

Tourette's - Nirvana. The first lyrics "each day every day maday" are befitting, especially how incredibly angsty the song is.

Nobody To Depend On - Carlos Santana. Great way to say your co-irkers are nothing but a buncha slackers.

I Can't Get No Satisfaction - Rolling Stones. Pretty much describes the SC's I and others in the service industry deal with. Or another way to say your job is a soul sucking hell.

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen. For all the times you see people getting canned, especially if your job has a high turnover rate.

Asshole - Jim's Big Ego. One way to show that reviled co-irker how you (and others) really feel towards them.
        Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 10-10-2009, 11:30 PM.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          The song where the zombie co-worker just wants in so he can eat the addressee's brains? It's called "Re: Your Brains" close enough ^_^
          Oops! Sorry. I have that song in my MP3 player and have no idea why I blanked on the name like that! I'll go edit it, thanks!

-EQ
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
            X