X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
    Dead Space:

"Got your Nose...""RARGH!" *WHAM CRACK CRUNCH* "You are a Remarkably harsh Man, Mister Clarke." (At 6:01 of this video) http://polsy.org.uk/play/viddler/?us...8&vurl=&start=
    *snerk* Nice.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

From World of Warcraft:

Hubby running one of my many alts through something (he is an engineer, meaning he can make things (dragons, chickens) that will fight for him)

"Where did the chicken go?" usually followed by the entire dungeon coming to eat us.

When we were raiding (he is a healer, should not be tanking)

Braz stop tanking that.

and my common line to my hubby

What the hell did you do? As the dungeon is coming down on our heads.

Yes my hubby is insane
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

"Do I look like I just stepped off the stagecoach from Stupidville?"

"Poor Mr. Sunset, he hasn't even got any more eyebrows, poor man." (after an explosion)

"You're in your nightgown? Uh, could you hand me my glasses?"

Comment

I can't remember any in game quotes, but quotes from my roommates are hillarios.

while playing Left 4 Dead
          L-damnit, I shot Luis, I thought he was a zombie.
          Me- umm... all the zombies are white... Luis is black
          L- well, damnit, this game is racist, there should be black zombies.

L- god damnit, I got in a game with what sounds like a bunch of 12 year old girly men (note, L is a woman)

L- *screams* I'm getting hit in the face, I'm getting hit in the face... oh God won't someone help me, it's hitting me in the face.

playing multiple games
          anyone- RUN!!!!!!!

playing Rummy (we are all addicted to that game)
          -no, that discard does not help me, now take it back bitch.

playing Uno
          -I love you sweety (normally said before putting down a draw 2 or draw 4 )
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            -I love you sweety (normally said before putting down a draw 2 or draw 4 )
            Our take on that line, after being called a B***H or whatever is "I love you dear, but we're playing <insert game here>."

Halo 2
            "Unfortunately for both of us, I like crazy."
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Street Fighter 2 had loads of inane sayings that your character said after winning; I can only remember Chun Li's tho, seeing as I nearly always picked her. XD

"I'm the strongest woman in the world!"
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

One that still cracks up anyone in my guild in WoW happened during one of our Ulduar raids. Takes a bit of backstory.

We were going after Thorim. To get to the boss, half the raid has to run the 'gauntlet', a long hallway with various things to kill, run to Thorim and whack him once, and jump down into the arena where the rest of the raid is waiting to smack him around.

One of the things about Ulduar is that every boss fight has a 'hard mode'. It makes the fight much more difficult (who'd have guessed, right?), and for each different boss hard mode is triggered a different way. For Thorim, you whack him before Sif, another boss type mob who starts off standing next to him, leaves.

I'm normally on the gauntlet crew, and we'd cleared our way to Thorim in record time, but we were all looking forward to main fight and hadn't noticed that we were ahead of schedule. We killed the last little monster in our way and our warlock runs on ahead to smack Thorim. I looked up just as he took off... and see Sif still standing there.

In Ventrilo- "Oh shit, Sif's still up!"....JUST as the warlock hit Thorim... about one second of stunned silence... and pandemonium breaks loose as there is a chorus of WHAT?!, oh FUCK, and other assorted exclamations....

After we got wiped out by the combination of Sif and Thorim, we spent the next 10 minutes or so laughing our asses off, and wiped a second time because we were still laughing so hard.

So, to this day, any mention of Sif will get chuckles and laughs from anyone who was there that night.
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

"In all things, a calm heart must prevail." -Fawkes, Fallout 3

"War never changes." -Guess

"If you would but lay down your arms, we would embrace you." -Space Empires 4

"This isn't the way to the supermarket..."
                  "Oh, are we going to the library?" -Old Lady passenger, when doing the hostage diversion in Saints Row 2
                  Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Battlefield: Bad Company

Haggard: I belong to Bad Company. I don't wanna end up in some Good Company.

Haggard: What country am I in...? [walks off and returns] I think I'm in Europe...

Haggard: There's Gold in them thar hills!

Lastly

Sweetwater: Wait, don't they got guys specially trained for this?
                    SGT Redford: Oh, we're going in before them. They're too expensive to waste.

Comment

"I reckon the both of ya'll need to find a bible and start readin'." (this was taken as a grave insult. )

Followed up with later by

"Ooooh! He just about told me I wuddn't a Christian!!!"

I love my players. They are pure gold.

"Oh, yeah, one more thing. Make sure you don't say the word 'penis'.

Comment

"I've got wood for your sheep." - Said during any number of games of Settlers of Katan.

Eric the Grey
                        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

From Halo:

"He's called the Prophet of Regret."

Gunny: "Dear humanity: We REGRET being alien bastards! We REGRET coming to Earth! And we most ESPECIALLY REGRET that the Corps just blew up our RAGGEDY ASS FLEET! OORAH!"

Comment

In a RPG after a player just chased down a fat merchant. "Rule #1: Cardio" (god I love zombieland)

D&D: "Oh shit, Joe's down, we're being overwhelmed, quick Jenn, what's your reflex save?"
                            Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

Comment

oh yea another D&D one.

one of our players was playing your typical meatshield fighter (crazy good HP etc. etc.)

huge bad fight...

"what do you we if Lampo (tank character name) goes down?"

"We run boys... we run."
                              Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

AD&D battle..our darf fighter(the strongest warrior) gets blinded, but keeps on fighting, swinging wildly with an ax. After a series of really whacked out rolls, missed the bad guy baddly, but manage to hit our other Warrior, doing double the damage vs hits points that this poor guy had, basically slicing him in half. Our Cleric looks at what's left, and and said "I don't think I can't heal that"
                                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
                                X