This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sandman View Post
    What's the rating on this game? - Altier Iris 2 main male character when two female characters are talking about lesbian love
    and what part of the game is THAT IN?
    *becomes dehydrated from crying because she is laughing so hard....yes. If I laugh enough I start crying, and I don't know why but it just is.

Comment

Close to the end of it... when they are in a cafe.

Comment

"KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!!!"

"About time for a new shiny putter"

I play games involving sports.
        When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

BARREL!

Comment

Atelier Iris I after almost having my behind handed to me in a boss battle the main character speaks up
            "We should keep moving!"

Atelier Iris 2 after some easy battles the main character says - after having just leveled up as much as I can for that area
            "I've got to get stronger"

Comment

DM: You see bears.
              Rogue 2: Are they fuzzy?
              Me: No, they're bare!
              *groans all around the table*
              I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Old PnP gaming group. For best visual, imagine that the characters just walked into a "So this is it, we're going to die" situation. The rational response here would be to run.

GM: OK, everybody, make a Common Sense Roll (meaning: "just say you rolled a 20.")

me, and two other players: 20.

N: I rolled a one!

Cue the entire group giving him strange looks

GM: ...Why?

N: Because I wanted to see what would happen. Things have been a bit slow tonight.

GM: Okay. Most of you decide that backing away slowly would be the best course of action. Monkey Boy here feels that it would be better to start insulting the [well-armed bad guys'] Mommas instead...
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm in Mist2.

[System]: Alliance KORT declares war against alliance Mist2. Diplomatic Relationship between each other alters to Hostile automatically.
                  <20:3>[Rapscallina]: well, there goes the neighbourhood
                  <20:4>[Pleeboo Fahdlpastruh]: haha
                  Rapscallion

Comment

I don't know if anyone but me has ever played ZOMG on Gaia Online, but I was leading a crew once...this conversation and thus the maiming took all of 20 seconds.

Me: Okay, the Kokeshi Doll is over there. I wouldn't go near it just yet.
                    Crewmate 1: Allright lets get it!
                    Me: Because it's ridiculously overpowered for our levels.
                    Me: I said don't go near it yet!
                    Crewmate 2: Dude don't touch it!
                    Crewmate 1: It killed me!
                    Crewmate 1: Oh my God!
                    Crewmate 1: I got fanned to death by a f***ing doll!
                    Me: LOL
                    Crewmate 2: Dude she told you not to touch it
                    Crewmate 1: FANNED TO DEATH!
                    Me: Right so who's up for more grinding after [he] reattaches his limbs?
                    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Game: Borderlands

NPC: Scooter

Line 1: "Why don't you go say hi for me? And by that, I mean murder him good."

Line 2: "My pappa always said wheels were better than heels, so get a car! Dad was a parapalegic though..."

Line 3: "This is where the cars live! Get you one!"

I love scooter. He's awesome.

Same game, but playing with my friend.

"Dude, your bird just cut that guy in half!" "Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!"

*later* "Whenever you show up, people's heads start to go missing."
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

in SW - Commando - one of the enemies (The name escapes me) blasts you with a shotgun then runs away as you open the door he's behind. Your character sighs and says "I wish they'd stop doing that"

Mate and I are playing GOW2, we have a weird psychic like link that means we can herd and flank enemies with pretty much no talking to each other. We're running along the map, and with no prompting we both say in stereo "How you for ammo?" before picking up ammo packs.

Playing a LAN of Unreal Tournament (The original, yeah baby!) I'm chasing another mate along a corridor, shooting and laughing wildy while hes shouting "OW. OW! RUNNING! OWOWW" as I hit him, when our other mate finds and launches the redeemer, but he shoots it too far ahead, so we see the blast coming towards us. I start backpeddeling, saying "oh crap oh crap oh crap, running running running ((We're all RvB fans)) while the one I was shooting just ran towards it and shouted "FREEDOM"
                        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
                        X