This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh....

So myself and my cousins are going to Necropolis next weekend. Necropolis is Teh Awesome btw. I was nice and asked my stepsister if she wanted to go. This is exactly what she said...... Keep in mind she's 20 years old.

"No, I don't like Necropolis. It's scary" ....Um, hun? Girl? THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT OF A HUANTED HOUSE!! If it doesn't at least make ya JUMP I mean there's no point in going am I right? Well actually in my case I don't scare too easy I just flinch when I get jumped at. I go to watch my cousins get the dookey scared out of them. This should be fun!
    My Wajas cave

Quoth Bramble View Post
    "No, I don't like Necropolis. It's scary"
    I would say the same thing. I don't like being scared or feeling fear in that very real sense, and sometimes my over-active imagination causing things like horror films or haunted houses to have a profound, lasting impact on me.

The only time I've been to a haunted house I was 17, and my bf had to sit with me on the couch and hold me for a good hour before I calmed down. So if someone were to ask me to a haunted house I would politely decline.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth Bramble View Post
      THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT OF A HUANTED HOUSE!!
      Not so. There's the fun/cheesy haunted houses.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Just because it's supposed to be scary doesn't mean you have to like it.
        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I forgot to put the reason she thought it was scary was because we had to walk under something that was like a balloon. She is terrified of balloons. That's the reason she doesn't want to go.
          My Wajas cave

Comment

Quoth Bramble View Post
            I forgot to put the reason she thought it was scary was because we had to walk under something that was like a balloon. She is terrified of balloons. That's the reason she doesn't want to go.

well phobias are generally irrational-but the sufferer can't help it, even though they know it's irrational.

I'm phobic of clowns-one comes within 50 feet of me I have a full-blown anxiety attack-which feels like having a heart attack-chest pain, difficulty breathing....the works.

So I can see why she wouldn't want to go-I wouldn't put myself into a situation where I felt like I was dying-IT'S NOT FUN!
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
            X