Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade you. Trade you any day of the week.

Hell, we went all summer without many warm days and a lot of rainy weekends....I'll take that over December weather in October.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Back home, there's serious concern. NE Arkansas is about to break the record for rain, and crops are currently rotting in the fields. A lot of farmers are, to put it mildly, freaking out.

Here, so far it's just cold-ish (40's), dreary, and cloudy.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I've heard parts of NJ have gotten snow.

I don't know how to feel right now.

Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

We had snow one morning last week. It was mixed with rain, but it was snow. My boss and I were having a friendly argument about it that morning. He said it was sleet, not snow. I think he just didn't want to admit we were already getting snow.

Did anyone see the Patriots game yesterday? The field was covered in ice. This is not right for October.

I just hope it warms up some for Halloween so the kids can have fun ToTing.

Comment

And then today, to give you an idea of how schizoid the weather is around here, it was 65.

I took off my socks and shoes and dug out my sandals from the closet. I figured I'd get the wind and the grass between my toes one more time before it cools right back down tomorrow, probably for good.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It was over 40 degrees, this morning walking out of work, I wondered why in the world wasn't my windshield covered in frost and why wasn't my door frozen shut?

Then as the morning went on.....what? It's over 50 degrees? HUH?! So then it was dig back out the flip flops and back to cotton pajamas.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X