This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, wrong answer then?

I suppose this could have been a 'Sighting' but it's not related to customer service at all, just my personal life.

While doing laundry yesterday, I ran into an ex. All that really bugs me about this is that I can't remember her last name. I hate it when I can't remember stuff. It's been driving me nuts.

What's bugging her about is that I'm cruel. Oh, and please note, this chick dumped me to back to her abusive ex about a month after we started going out which means we weren't exactly on 'good' terms afterwards.

So, I ran into her just outside the laundromat. I looked twice because the face looked familiar (not that I recognized her right away, but she now bears an uncanny resemblance to someone famous) and she got all smiles and loud friendly 'Hi, Gerrinson!' And thus we have our cast:

Me: Me *and my thoughts*
    ST: Ex g/f and rockstar look alike

ST: Hi, Gerrinson!

Me: Oh, hey, long time no see. *Oh snap! That's <ex-girlfriend>! Damn, time has not been kind. Now, what the hell was her last name?*

ST: Yeah, but you look good! And, hey, look at me! I had a ton of work done so I can look like my favorite star. Guess who?

Me: Oh, I don't think I could guess *Well, I could, but it would be soooo wrong because time and your plastic surgeon haven't done you any favors*

ST: C'mon, guess, we should get caught up, but first you have to guess. Just give me your honest opinion, I'm sure you'll get it!

Me: Okay. *you asked for it Ms. straggly long hair, wrinkly leathered skin, and giant lips...* So, you finally managed to achieve the Steve Tyler look, huh?

ST: You f***ing c***sucking piece of s***! You KNOW I always wanted to look link Angelina Jolie!*and cue exit, stage pissed off*

Me: *yelling after her* But you said to be honest!

Yes, I am that evil. That or I was channeling Davan from Something Positive. But, honestly, the reason I looked twice was because of the Steve Tyler impression, not because I recognized her as herself.

I think I feel towards you right now.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hee. Funny and avoiding future idiotic drama, I love multitasking in a man. Why would you want to get work done for a reason like that?
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Oh, you mean she looks like Cher!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
          I think I feel towards you right now.
          I think I second that...

I have nothing against a bit of surgery if it really makes you feel better about yourself (and you know when to quit, which some people don't), but attempting to look like a completely different person is just insane.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Oh, you mean she looks like Cher!

OMG ! ! ! ! It's Octomom at 50 . ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
              OMG ! ! ! ! It's Octomom at 50 . ! ! ! ! ! ! !
              kids or years?
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                kids or years?
                I'd say kids. No way she's look that 'decent' by 50.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
                X