• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE COMCAST!!!!

That is all...

for now....
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Well I know there's a number of reasons to hate them and very few to actually like them, details please?
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I was on the phone with them when I posted this.

it seems that all of our service goes out every other week for a minimum of 4-8 hours. They're never proactive about credits and I have to go though several people just to get them.

Of course, they had the nerve to day "if you upgraded your service to business class then you wouldn't have these outages". They said the same thing about buying a new modem - and that didn't help.

I think there should be some legislation that companies should be proactive about all customers who are impacted by outages - then they'd make damn sure that if they had an outage that it was important and not just a "turn off everyone".
      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Lemme guess. You're on the east coast...
        My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Yeah, do you work for them (I won't hold that against you) and have information?
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I hate Comcast, too. I love ATT Uverse, now that I finally switched. I also hear that Fios is good.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
              That is all...

for now....
              Who doesn't???

Comment

I haven't had very many problems with them, except for the fact that I cannot record Heroes like I want to (for some reason it simply will not let me watch the show).

So far, my internet has been fine, with only one outage since I've had them. Time will tell though...

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                  Who doesn't???
                  Heh, my thoughts exactly

Comment

oh, I will join you in hating comcrap.

When I had internet through them I had outages every DAY
                    we had a tech steal our equipment
                    there is allegations that a tech refused to help us because there are gay people in the household.
                    they have charged me nearly $200 for "free" service calls.
                    And to add to the fun, they conveniently have lost my check, to avoid being sent to collections I must pay by credit card over the phone, and I'm sure that they will want me to pay a "convenience" charge for that.
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                      I haven't had very many problems with them, except for the fact that I cannot record Heroes like I want to (for some reason it simply will not let me watch the show).

So far, my internet has been fine, with only one outage since I've had them. Time will tell though...
                      Aside from a SNAFU from when we moved, the service was great when we lived in NJ. No outages, no issues and when we moved to FL it wasn't available where we moved so we went with Bell South DSL. They went downhill faster than falling off a cliff when AT&T "bought" them so we switched to Comcast.

Ever side - we have complete power outages of 1-8 hours every 1-2 weeks, the internet can get VERY slow at times (that could also be since we're in a rather populated area) and if we call 3 times with the same question we get 3 completely different answers.
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                      X