Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't remember so I must have been drugged!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't remember so I must have been drugged!

Well, this happened to my friend and WAS mostly at a bar; I suppose it could have counted as a sighting!

He went to a party at a club a few nights ago. Swingers Night. He ended-up meeting a really nice girl, having some drinks (they both had quite a bit, but she seemed normal to him) and ended-up going back to his hotel room.

She wakes up in the morning, all confused because SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER MEETING HIM! Nor did she remember coming back to the room, or what they did (luckily, it was just fooling around because he wasn't about to take advantage of anyone not at their full capacity)

She calls him later all upset, saying how could he take advantage of her, couldn't he see she wasn't herself (he'd never met her!) and that she had blacked-out so THAT must mean he slipped something in her drink because she IS NOT the type of person to go with a strange guy (and she was at a Swinger's Party??)!

This is ironic because he told me the morning after how she didn't remember and I made a joke about how he better hope she doesn't accuse him of drugging her!

He called her back and let her know that nothing happened and that she had seemed perfectly normal (but drunk) to him. We both agree that she's probably upset she lost control of herself and is looking for someone to blame for her lapse of judgement. Just stupid she had to go this route. When he told her he didn't drug her, she said the bartender must have done it! Which is funny because the bartender was gay. He also told her she was lucky that she had not ended-up in a situation far, far worse with someone who might NOT have cared for her well-being. She hasn't called him back yet.

Sigh. Can't anyone have an SC-free relationship even???
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I hope she doesnt go to the police. I hope your friend is up to defending himself if she does. Thats a scary situation.

Comment

Working...
    X