This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 today!

So, today is my birthday, but it doesn't particularly feel like it. I suppose it's because I keep getting big assignments due at the same time, and can't do much to celebrate. I just got a huge international relations essay due on the 30th and a Japanese oral interview that frightens me tomorrow. I also have a Japanese lit paper due on the 30th, but that is mostly done. I'll put off my usual course of mindless self-indulgence until Friday/Saturday. I want to start my new games, but don't have the time. Now I envy those who have birthdays close to Christmas or over the summer.
    All Hail Blortash, King of the Time Traveling Space Bears, who comes to us from Future Year 3032, known to us Earth Mortals as Regular 3032.

even if you can't go out and , you can still celebrate here!

If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! Now you're old enough for me to have impure thoughts about you.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

lol isn't 18 the legal dirty thoughts age?
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

As a fellow 21 year old, here is the best advice I can give to you: Go out and get hammered if you want to. You only have so much time to do so. Eventually you'll be working all the time and you'll just be too tired to go out. Enjoy it while you can.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Happy Birthday! I would tell you my 21st birthday rocked, but due to the length of time its been since then, and the vast quantities of alcohol I consumed that day, I'm not actually really sure.

Quoth sanchopanza65 View Post
            Now I envy those who have birthdays close to Christmas or over the summer.
            My best friend's birthday is Christmas. She hates it. Do not envy her.

You're right about summer birthdays, though. Mine's in June, and it rocks.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
              As a fellow 21 year old, here is the best advice I can give to you: Go out and get hammered if you want to. You only have so much time to do so. Eventually you'll be working all the time and you'll just be too tired to go out. Enjoy it while you can.
              I found that before I turned 22, most of my friends were over the going out and getting hammered scene. So, enjoy it while you can, even if it is on the weekend

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday, you chose a good day for it .

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                  lol isn't 18 the legal dirty thoughts age?
                  Yes, but I like to have some leeway, just in case.
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Happy birthday to you , have an awesome day!

My mum reckons she's 21 every year

I didn't get all liquored up on my 21st because I was pregnant so i'm saving that for my 30th which is next year.
                    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Happy birthday! ®
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth sanchopanza65 View Post
                        Now I envy those who have birthdays close to Christmas or over the summer.
                        Dunno about summer, but I know some people that HATE having their birthdays on or close to Christmas because they get gypped with presents. Happy 21st birthday!!!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I tend to ask customers whose birthdays are near Christmas if they get a/serveral presents for each or just one "large" present. 99.9% say they get 1 "large" present.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Happy birthday.
                            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                            X