X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Rebate Issue - anyone help?

Hi there.

I have fought with AT&T for over 6 months now, for a $50 rebate. (yeah I know). I've been fed over 4 different excuses for not sending it to me.

What can I do? I'm not trying to rip them off, I'm trying to get what I'm supposed to get, fair and square. Playing by the rules, sending in ppwk in black ink, clean writing, everything I can think of to not get DENIED.

I'm fed up, very *headdesk*y at the moment. Can anyone give me a hand?

Cutenoob
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Good luck?

Bell South was great with rebates until they got bought out by AT&T. Of course, everything went to the crapper when they got bought out.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Ugh it took a while for me to get my rebate as well. I had to send in my info a few times ( I had made copies just in case)

Best of luck....I have no advise
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Go to DSL Reports and choose the appropriate AT&T forum. Put a post there and someone should get in contact with you. The Tier 2 techs surf the boards along with customer service to fix problems missed by the reps.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I appreciate the thought - but I'm talking about a rebate, not a technical issue.
          How would the forum for AT&T techs help me.....they're networking, not finance
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
          X