This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladybugs!!

They have finally invaded Yeah, yeah, I know they are probably not "true" ladybugs but probably Asian Beetles and non-native, but they are so beautiful! Seeing them make me happy, and they were all over when I was coming in from lunch (I almost stayed out longer)

They keep my cats busy watching them, and the ones who do get inside can feed the venus fly-trap. And they make me happy seeing them
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I've always called them lucky-bugs!

I don't know what it is about them, but yeah - they make me feel happy as well when I see them.

I think I'm weird, though...
    No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

i see a lot in school.

one mustve landed on me and came with me to my car. its still in there lol

Comment

I dont like bugs...even pretty ones. Though lady bugs are pretty low on the list and one of the few I wont smash on sight.

Comment

Ladybugs are pretty and all, but the ones I used to see up in Wisconsin bite. I'm not sure if they were ladybugs or the Japanese beetles, I assume they were the beetles. I got bit by one once when I was taking it outside, and jeez, for such a little bug, it hurt!

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
            ...and the ones who do get inside can feed the venus fly-trap. And they make me happy seeing them
            Sick bastard!!!!

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              Sick bastard!!!!

even sicker, I'm a vegetarian who owns a carnivorus plant

Hmm...we had a carnivorus plant thread before, I thinks. I may have to look for it (or start a new one)
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                even sicker, I'm a vegetarian who owns a carnivorus plant

Hmm...we had a carnivorus plant thread before, I thinks. I may have to look for it (or start a new one)
                Hmmm... When i was a kid we had a Venus Fly Trap. And now, I'm a Penis Fly Trap. Wonder if there's a connection.
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

And now, I'm a Penis Fly Trap.
                  O_o

uh. wut?
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

And now, I'm a Penis Fly Trap. Wonder if there's a connection.
                    Bad...bad...mental...images....

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                      Bad...bad...mental...images....
                      LOLz, I giggled

Comment

Working...
                      X