This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...stupid laundry

i need to rant and my boyfriend's at training for the next four weeks.

i have a lot of knee socks. why is it that whenever i do the laundry, they all end up completely inside out!? i always make sure i put them in the wash right side out...but nooo...they always flip. so i have to turn 15 pairs of knee socks right side out. that's 30 socks!
    ...it's really annoying...

also:
    why didn't my whites turn white when i used bleach? i think i bought broken bleach

i rant about lameo stuff, apparently.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Broken bleach?...lol.

Comment

Try something like OxyClean next time. I do think it gets whites a bit brighter.

In terms of the knee socks...I can't help you there, other than suggest maybe you put them in a delicates bag? There are large ones, I know. I use them for some of my wraps. The socks might be getting caught on something in the wash and therefore ending up inside out.

Comment

is oxy clean really that awesome? it almost looks too good to be true. lol but if billy mayes (r.i.p.) endorses (yells) it, it's gotta be good, right? but the delicates bag...that's a good idea! i've been meaning to buy some for my delicates, but haven't gotten around to it. i just might have to...

^_^

Comment

I swear by Oxyclean. It's good for removing stains or just brightening your laundry. It's also much easier to use than bleach--no diluting.

Comment

No real need for a specific delicates bag. Just put them in a pillowcase and tie it shut. I've done that for years. Works every time.

Comment

my trouser socks would always end up inside out in my delicates bag... beware, it may not save you.
              "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

When you take them off, roll them down so they turn inside out.

In the wash they should *crosses fingers* turn right side out.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                  When you take them off, roll them down so they turn inside out.

In the wash they should *crosses fingers* turn right side out.
                  well, if they turn inside out...wow. that's so crazy, it just might work!

^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X