This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see sexy, I see practical

So after having yet another anxiety attack this morning, I wound up cutting sick from uni. (huzzah, I'm gonna fail and I'm the one at fault there) My voice sucks to the point where I wouldn't have been able to do/say much anyway.

So I'm at home at the moment talking with my boyfriend and I mentioned that I may consider changing over to study as a nurse (a very remote possibility at the moment). Boyfriend proceeds to have a "mindgasm" as he calls it until I mention that I may also consider working as a midwife. He was a bit sad at that

Turns out that he'd been browsing the online catalogue for a lingerie store.

Honestly, he saw sexy, I saw practical.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

LOL @ Mindgasm.

Unfortunately the real nurse uniforms (ie scrubs) arent as sexy as a short cut white dress with thigh high leathers, white fishnets and a little cap with a red cross.

But a man can dream cant he?

Comment

amina, my aunt is a nurse, so I know that the scrubs aren't so sexy
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Sexy, no. But you get to wear pajamas all day. (That's what I tell my wife and her nurse friends)

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
          LOL @ Mindgasm.

Unfortunately the real nurse uniforms (ie scrubs) arent as sexy as a short cut white dress with thigh high leathers, white fishnets and a little cap with a red cross.

But a man can dream cant he?
          But they are a hell of a lot easier to take off! One sting as opposed to latches, zippers, ties, buttons, etc.

Too bad my wife was too tired after a day of being a surgi tech to actually do anything.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

Too bad my wife was too tired after a day of being a surgi tech to actually do anything.
            I used to be a surgical tech...i feel her pain ( My husband feels yours....) LMAO

Comment

They're not sexy but they sure are comfortable those scrubs.

Well, at least they are after the first few washes.
              "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
              X