This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gleeks and Whedonites...

Is anyone else as excited as me that Joss Whedon will be directing an episode of Glee?

Goddammit. Now I'm going to have to watch the entire thing, just so I can watch that episode.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Honestly, I'm not that fond of Glee. I watch it for the musical numbers, not the story.

But Joss Whedon directing an ep? How many ways can I say OH HELL YES!
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
        Honestly, I'm not that fond of Glee. I watch it for the musical numbers, not the story.

But Joss Whedon directing an ep? How many ways can I say OH HELL YES!
        I agree...I normally hate teen soapy-type shows...but Glee is too much fun.

I'm not a Whedonite, though...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

gah why would whedon do that glee sucks so badly

Comment

A lot of my theatre friends love Glee for obvious reasons. But one of my friends has called it, High School Musical: The Sitcom.

I'm staying away from it, personally. Don't really have time for tv anyway.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Last night I was debating whether I wanted to watch Glee or Criminal Minds, and CM had won out in my head, until my roommate said "Glee is on next!"...so we watched Glee...

Comment

When does it air?

(Also, no offense Slice'n'dice, but, why???)

Comment

i tried ot watch one episode because had really only heard two poeples opinion my meimei who can be a bit of a sheeplit and a popular artest.

the episode i watched was a really really popular one.
                  i wanted to find the writers and stab them in the ears after 5 minutes for creating the dripple, but to be fair i watched a whole 15 minutes.

it sucked so bad!!!!

Comment

Eh, I'm not a big fan of Glee. Its a damn good show, its not just my type of thing. Not that the acting's bad, or the writing, just don't like it. Boyfriend loves it, though.
                    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                      i wanted to find the writers and stab them in the ears after 5 minutes for creating the dripple, but to be fair i watched a whole 15 minutes.

Actually, I meant why would you bother commenting negatively in a thread where people who obviously like the show are writing, but that made me laugh out loud, so it's all good. I've only seen bits and pieces once or twice, but I'm a Wheadon junkie, so my interest is piqued.

Comment

I loved when Puck sang "Sweet Caroline".

I can't wait to get the CD. It's going to be out on Nov. 3!

Comment

We Aussies are only JUST getting all the episodes now...

I've seen a few and I don't mind the musical numbers. I watch it because of my musical background.

I had to laugh at the mashup for Emma/Ken's wedding. A hip-hop song and a musical number do NOT go well together. And Will dancing around to Thong Song was hilarious
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'm watching a rerun of Criminal Minds on A&E right now, and Dr. Reed's mother is played by the woman who plays the cheerleading coach. I've seen another episode with her in it but I didn't realize it until now.

Comment

Wait, for those of us who are a bit out of the loop, I am both a Gleek and a Whedonite... I never even realized that Whedon was directing an episode of Glee, which one was it?
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X