This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bang Theory

I finally started watching the show. Did the whole first season in ONE DAY. Mostly because I was multi-tasking and watching at work.

I love love LOVE this show! I NEVER like sitcoms--EVER---but this one has me almost falling on the floor with laughter!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Gee...and knowing you, I thought this post would be about the solar system.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Last week with Wil Wheaton was great
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

This is the only show me and Husband watch regularly. I hate that it's on so late though!

Husband is a scientist and he thinks it is funny because he knows many people in his field who act similarly to Sheldon. And we are both big geeks so we get all the jokes (although, it kind of feels to me like Geek Lite- they don't get into less mainstream geekery like anime or furries, at least not very often).

And Wil Wheaten is dick. An awesome dick.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I have to go find the new episodes online. I don't have a tv at home anymore

Comment

I've been wanting to watch this, but haven't gotten to it yet. Good to hear you liked it. Makes me want to get to watching it already.

Comment

My fiance and I watch this show religiously. I find traits of his in all 4 of the guys on the show.

Sheldon's anti-social nature and weird habits kind of remind me of myself. I especially hate it when someone else sits in my spot.

Comment

Love this show!
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Working...
                X