This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new doctor...

...Sadly, the few new doctors they manage to coerce into moving to our area are so quickly filled up with new patients, that those who already have a doctor are last on the list.

I saw my doctor last week for some severe back pain that I have been managing to work through for the past year or so. I know he's borderline useless, so I had been putting off seeing him. When I saw him in the spring, I mentioned the back pain, but he kept ignoring it and focused on other things instead.

It got really bad in the last month, so I finally saw my doctor again, and this time, I avoided mentioning any of the other symptoms except back pain and the issues it was causing in my right leg.

I showed him every spot on my right lower back and right leg that was either in pain or was numb.
    When I finished, he asked me, "So is there any pain in the right leg?"
    I couldn't help but snap at him that I had just showed him my right leg.

The good thing is that he did actually send me for an X-ray, but I haven't heard anything from them yet as to the results.

He needs to retire, and I need to get myself on a waiting list for a new doctor.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Yeah... I think you're right on both counts.

I'm sorry your in pain.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

A new Doctor, you say?

Have no fear, Ree... the new Doctor will soon be here! He arrives in the spring...

That's Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor, along with his new companion! And look, he's even given the TARDIS a bit of a makeover, as well!

Sorry... I just couldn't resist... *points to his current user title*
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

Thanks.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X