Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raises hand! I do this ALLLLLLLLLLL the time to myself...and keep doing it....so fun yet so NOT fun at the same time!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

If you can find it (and it's hard to find, trust me), track down a copy of "Ghostwatch".

If "The Amityville Horror" scared you, "Ghostwatch" will freak you all out completely.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I will say... I am a horror movie junkie.... and do not scare easily... but Amityville Horror... Scared the crap out of me. Most movies I get scared during...but after I'm just fine... not that movie... oh no.... I was a wreck for a week.

...stupid movie... *grumble...grumble*

...on a related note... I have a deep fear of Chucky... I cannot watch any of those movies with out being reduced to a screaming ball of pathetic-ness... Damn you Chucky...
        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
        -Red

Comment

Seen both versions of Amityville. Didn't faze me in the slightest.

Exorcist got under my skin in the whole 'damn, that's creepy' vibe.

Alien is pure nightmare fuel, especially after they get off LV-426 and Kane is doing 'better'

Event Horizon is, well, for lack of a better term, even creepier.

Comment

I cannot watch scary movies. The Sixth Sense had me awake all night. As a kid I was scared of ET. But I watched The Exorcist w/ my DH and it didn't bother me at all. The special effects were just so outdated they were almost funny.
            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I was sitting next to my DH when a preview of a TV show came on that had a shadow person in it. He had to change the channel for me.

I'm sorry, but demons and shadow people scare the hell out of me. I get a bit freaked out when my children tell me about times they have seen shadow people. I have to try to stay calm so I don't freak them out out, but damn!
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Creature From Black Lake.

Low budget 70's bigfoot flick.

Laugh if you want, but until you grow up in a huge, partially swampy southern forest, and see and hear crap you can't explain, you got nothing to say to me.

Comment

Working...
                X