X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally watched Transformers II

Well, I was disappointed at how little we saw Arcee but I have to ask,

WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THOSE TWO GHETTO-BOTS???????? Were they supposed to be a spin off of Wrek-Gar? Bad job is that was the attempt.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Well, they mostly seemed "young" to me.

Being in Tennessee, and on the border of Kentucky, I see many young males who act that way.

Meh, I thought they were funny, but then it seemed like they were kid-bots or something XD

Comment

Yeah, I didn't like them much either. But I did like how Bumblebee got to really kick some heiney(although my fave is still Megatron).
      "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth BethB View Post
        Yeah, I didn't like them much either. But I did like how Bumblebee got to really kick some heiney(although my fave is still Megatron).

SPOILER!..............

When you strip one of your enemies spines and then proceed to beat your other enemy with it, you're pretty damn badass.

SPOILER ENDED!

When Bumblebee was in the fight and his armor came down over his face, I leaned over to my daughter and whispered "Uh oh! Someone's gonna get it now!"

I loved when he was being emo and whiney, too. He's my favorite.

Mudflap and Skids were pretty funny, I thought. Although I did love Wheelie. "My goddess". He was too stinking cute.

Comment

I thought the two ghetto bots were kind of funny.
          When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

I have to say that this version of Optimus would probably kick all other versions asses, if only by virtue of sheer bloodlust. And his fascination with his enemies' heads.

"GIVE ME YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!" should be a meme.

Comment

Its called an asswhooping, its suppose to hurt!

Here he comes, head looking like a chiapet.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

A: 'Give me your face' is a meme.

B: Jetfire is the coolest old man you'll ever meet. 'My father was one of the first. He was a Wheel! And he did not transform! But he did it with Dignity, and HONOUR!'

C: Skids and Mudflap look that way not to be 'ghetto' but because they're literally half and half of one another (notice how they have one arm that's bigger than the other; It's like they used to be one Transformer that got chopped in half) But yes, they were deliberately portrayed as 'Wannabe gangsta' teens that you want to swat.

Which made it awesome when Bumblebee decided to do just that by picking them up, knocking them together and tossing them out of the building.

D: Arcee is now interesting as she's no longer a pink Porsche, but, instead is a gestalt split between 3 bodies.

And yes; Optimus really got his Brutality-o-metre way up there.

Comment

Quoth Fryk View Post

"GIVE ME YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!" should be a meme.
                  My ABSOLUTE fav part in the entire movie.

Comment

Hubby and I finally got to watch this movie the other night. I loved it, personally. The "twins" were a little annoying, but mostly I found them funny.

But Bumblebee will always be my favorite. I loved that he got to beat people up and I LOVED the emo stuff. It was hilarious.

Mainly, I just love Bumblebee. I WANT ONE!!!!!
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                      My ABSOLUTE fav part in the entire movie.
                      Mine was Bumblebee being an emo teen and stomping into the garage. "Whatever" HAHAHAHAHAHA I told my dd, "That is sooooo you".

Comment

I really liked the fight in the middle. Where Optimus basically just goes to all of the decepticons: "Bring it on" and actually manages to take several of them down. I actually consider that the climax of the movie.
                        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Give Me Your Face is a meme? Huzzah, the internet takes requests!!!!

Comment

WHY did no one warn me about the.....the fact that Sam gets "face raped" twice...in a sense
                            its like that part in the first matrix with the machine in keanu.....
                            easily forgotten but still....
                            Last edited by Midnight12; 11-01-2009, 01:52 AM. Reason: wanted to better describe without too much of a spoiler

Comment

Working...
                            X