Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally finished a forgotten project!

I had done most of this work during the summer and I put the work down when we got a new desk. We had to move everything around in the media room so naturally, the scarf was put away and forgotten.

I found the scarf again a month ago but now the hook was missing, so I left it where it was and decided to pick it up once I found the hook.

Which I did last night.

Hubby decided to watch a paranormal show tonight so I thought it'd be the perfect time to finish this sucker. Half an hour later I had the work completed and now...

I don't know what to do with it.

I don't particularly like the color, although I love the stitch. Hmm.. any suggestions?

**edit to add bonus coin purse/camera/cell phone holder. I love the way the yarn made little heart patterns on the purse. I used up all the extra yarn too!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AnqeiicDemise; 10-30-2009, 05:24 AM.
    "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

that's cool! i agree with you on the color. it's...funky. maybe gift it?
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

I actually like the color!

Definitely gift worthy though.

(would u like my address? LOL...)

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        that's cool! i agree with you on the color. it's...funky. maybe gift it?
        The camera doesn't do it justice. Its more vibrant reddish with maroon in it. The light washes it out which is sad.

@ Amina lol! If you still find the color pretty after this explanation, let me know.
        "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
        X