This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I am only 21 once

So my 21st party is in 28 hours and wow is the stress killing me. I have never had to organise a party fully before (it is normally hey come drink at mine tomorrow and I provide some chips that’s it) and suddenly I understand what my mum has gone through all those times in the past.

I have spent the last 2 hours shopping for all the last minute things I needed and then tonight I still need to:

Make chocolates
    Bake
    Mix jello shoots
    Sew my cloak (considering just leaving it of the costume)
    Clean the whole house
    Make dips

Then tomorrow:
    Mix punches
    Go steal and set up the sound system
    Mix up the shoots
    Set everything up

Topping it all of at least 3 of my guests have asked me to do there make up which means they will be coming early so I can get them ready for my party.

Honestly I am never having a party again, just too much effort.

Ask the three friends to come over even earlier to help you.

And have a great birthday!

Comment

Well one of them is coming over around lunch time to help me set up, the other two would just drink the booze and not help at all.

And thanks, I deffently will.

Comment

There's something wrong with this picture, having to organize, and do all the leg work for your own birthday party, and your 21st at that?!?

Back in my day, 30 years ago, the only thing I had to do on my 21st birthday was ! Other people made all the plans, and paid for dinner, and the drinks!

The only thing I had to worry about was the next morning.

But seriously, purple, have a great Birthday!

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Lol this is the one in my uni town. Back home family is organsing it all but i wouldn't trust the guys i work with to organise anything that wasn't a trip to a strip club.

Comment

why do you have to plan your own party?

i could ask myself the same question....no one else would plan mine.

my party is next friday...idk what were doing either lol. my 23rd (my bdays sunday)

Comment

Working...
            X