This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks

I've been unable to go on my road trip since I got off on vacation last Friday.

And today I just got called by work to be notified I won't have my last two and a half days covered so I have to be back in early from vacation. (I had my phone on mute so I never got the message until now.)

What if I had been in New Mexico right now like we had planned and getting ready to hit CA on our way back home? There would be NO WAY I'd be able to make it back in the office by Sunday like they want me to so I'd have NCNS and be fired.

God, this blows. -.-

I wish I had been told this before I went on vacation. I would have been able to plan accordingly.
    "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Any company that calls you in the middle of your vacation and tells you -- not even asks, but tells you -- to come back 2 1/2 days early is no company worth working for, IMO. I know jobs are scarce and all these days, but damn. Who do you work for, anyway?

Sorry your vacation didn't turn out as planned.

Comment

Did they call your cellphone. If so, I would have told them, I was in NM with no way to get back until time to come back. What would they say then?

If they would have asked that would be okay. IMHO since they said you had to be back early, I would have told them no.
      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Working...
      X