Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Congratulations to you both!
      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Thanks everybody ^___^
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Yay! Sorry to be late to the party!

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you.

Now don't be a bridezilla, we'd hate to read about that here

Have you set a date yet?

Here's a message board you might want to consider. Also if you plan to change to his name, allow yourself some time at the local Social Security Office. It has to be reported to them, otherwise your new joint return will be rejected (at least for electronic filing).

Congratulations again.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Thanks taxguy, both links are favorited now.

And no date yet, we're still hoping one of us can get full time employment before trying to settle someplace.

As for bridezilla, I don't think any of my friends will allow that...plus, it's kinda wrong to pull that crap when your venue's a church, right?
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                As for bridezilla, I don't think any of my friends will allow that...plus, it's kinda wrong to pull that crap when your venue's a church, right?
                Watch the show...a church venue never stopped these bridezillas.
                Another link I forgot: The Salvation Army's valuation guide for donated items. After all, how many toasters and microwave ovens does one household need? Get a tax recipt--avoid drop boxes. You'll be pleasantly surprised what you get back on your first joint return. You're both more than welcome to PM with tax queries.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Congrats!!!!
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Congratultions.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                    X