Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So 20 people are watching the movie and nobody groups together to tell these twerps to STFU? You were watching a zombie movie, for crying out loud. I'd hate to hear what argument started over the chip dip.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

yeah to be honest, i cant imagine not tossing them out on their bupkis. we've done it for lesser trangressions. (as in "if you think i care more about your rant about the imporance of cheeze in modern society then watching some good zombie-stompin' rom-com-zoms, you best be ready to go third-floor-basejumping sans chute amigo" )
      Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

I read it to mean the hosts did this, but looking back, nowhere did you say that.

Was it other guests, or the hosts?

Comment

so i wonder... when they're having sex and one screams out "oh god oh god" do they stop and get in an argument?
          Somehow I doubt the opportunity for that particular argument comes around.

Certainly not twice with the same person.
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            I read it to mean the hosts did this, but looking back, nowhere did you say that.

Was it other guests, or the hosts?
            It was the host. Can't very well throw her out of her own party.
            Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Wow. Complete and utter tools.

I mean, it bad enough that they allow guests to be subject to that in their home, much less be guilty of it themselves.

Yeah. I would have been out of that place whether they directed it at me or not and regardless of if I agreed with them or not.

Comment

Any religious/belief system bashing bothers me.
                I would've walked out too. One less person to make a show for.
                It makes me sad to think that some people are that unaccepting.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                  I will use Thank You Jesus, or jesus joseph and mary
                  My grandmother likes to use the phrase "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" when scolding someone. Except she had a bunch of kids, two of which are Mary and Joseph. They were close to the same age as another one of my aunts, so they used to play together all the time when they were little and cause lots of various trouble. They got in trouble often enough that my aunt thought her name was Jesus.

Comment

I think I posted this story before, but it happens in college too. During my American Political History class, one classmate began a discussion with the professor about how the Founding Fathers and blahblahblah. It went on for a half hour. We counted. My friends and I in the class couldn't believe it...[sigh]

Comment

Second warning people, no talking about who's more likely or why, even if it's to say "everyone." That way lies fratching. Confine to the people described in the OP, or your own directly related experiences.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Ugh. I hate self-aggrandizing prats who think anyone who doesn't agree 100% with their viewpoint is a moron. Especially since they are usually less than knowledgeable about whatever subject they are blathering on about.
                        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                          -- for anything short of fire, flood,
                          What?! Get some marshmallows and learn to swim!

Quoth marlovino View Post
                          I just love this smiley and don't see it nearly enough.

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
                          It was the host. Can't very well throw her out of her own party.
                          Should have rounded up the rest of the guests and led an Exodus. ()
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                          X