This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Troubles....

Just an update as to the ever growing crime status in my neck of the woods....

I posted of a shooting in a trailer park and a bank robbery a while back...

Since then, I kid you not, there has been a STRING of bank and business robberies, all over this part of Wisconsin. At least once or twice a week.....there were TWO today.

Then last night, in the next county over, there was a drive-by shooting in a neighborhood.

What the hell is wrong with this place!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

That's the crap that was in the background of my life in California. I guess it has followed me here. I've been thinking for the last few years that it was inevitable.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      Then last night, in the next county over, there was a drive-by shooting in a neighborhood.
      Just curious, but was that the one where the shooter forgot to roll down his window? My local paper has a "news of the wierd" column, and it had a piece about a drive-by shooting in Wisconsin where he did it with the window closed.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Nope, they hit their targeted house.....but no one was hurt.

The only funny thing regarding this is the last of the robberies involved a bar. Idiot robbers walked in, told the bartender to give them the money, the bartender said "No!" and they actually just walked out.

Comment

Bump.

A young man in the National Guard went missing last week, and was reported as a missing person when he missed Guard duty.......

They found his body today in the woods.

Comment

Working...
          X