This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On vacation this week.

Yep, technically it started Saturday but today is the first "work" day I'm not there.

I told my boss that I wasn't going anywhere so if any emergencies popped up to give me a call and I can help out (don't worry, she knows what an "emergency" is).

I set up my out of office reply stating I was on vacation until next Sunday and will be in the field on Monday for a large project.

So, let's start a game:

How many irate voice mails will I get stating I'm ignoring them?
    How many voice mails will I receive stating I didn't respond to their email?

How many emails will I get (only used as a reference to the other questions)
    How many replies will i get stating I'm ignoring them (but verifying that they did get the out of office reply)
    How many complaint emails will I get replying to my out of office reply?
    How many complaint emails will my boss get replying to my out of office reply?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Quoth draggar View Post

How many irate voice mails will I get stating I'm ignoring them?
    How many voice mails will I receive stating I didn't respond to their email?

How many emails will I get (only used as a reference to the other questions)
    How many replies will i get stating I'm ignoring them (but verifying that they did get the out of office reply)
    How many complaint emails will I get replying to my out of office reply?
    How many complaint emails will my boss get replying to my out of office reply?
    I would prefer to use troll counting. Let's say it's at about many many lots
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

you'll get TWO!!!! gully dwarf counting....one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one....see TWO!
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
      X